Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fast Friday

Hello All,

This Friday is the Texas Motorplex final fast Friday of the season. Gates open at 6pm racing starts at midnight. I will be spraying the track with 100% VHT. Meaning no mixture of methanol just straight VHT (Glue). Even Street Tires should hook. Street Tires will be outside of the groove however with the Mix it shouldn't matter they will still hook just fine. We will run until midnight. However if there is still a lot of interest then we will continue even at midnight. Keep a lookout for next season schedule it will be coming out soon. We will be doing Saturday night Test and Tunes, Friday nights and a couple 275 nights. We will make this big in 2013. We have learned what we need to bring this place back and will be doing so.

Any comments or concerns email me at Eric@texasmotorplex.com. I would like some input from everybody on how to make this better. Never know you might have your name on a sign demanding something lol.

sounds like fun

Comment

Fuck yea

Comment

I'll be there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasMotorplex.com View Post
          Hello All,

This Friday is the Texas Motorplex final fast Friday of the season. Gates open at 6pm racing starts at midnight. I will be spraying the track with 100% VHT. Meaning no mixture of methanol just straight VHT (Glue). Even Street Tires should hook. Street Tires will be outside of the groove however with the Mix it shouldn't matter they will still hook just fine. We will run until midnight. However if there is still a lot of interest then we will continue even at midnight. Keep a lookout for next season schedule it will be coming out soon. We will be doing Saturday night Test and Tunes, Friday nights and a couple 275 nights. We will make this big in 2013. We have learned what we need to bring this place back and will be doing so.

Any comments or concerns email me at Eric@texasmotorplex.com. I would like some input from everybody on how to make this better. Never know you might have your name on a sign demanding something lol.

Comment

Sorry Guy's Racing starts at 7pm. Didn't see that until just now.

Comment

Dont forget tonight is the night guy's. Track prep is about to start in the next 20 minutes. Don't miss out. You will run faster then your number tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasMotorplex.com View Post
                Dont forget tonight is the night guy's. Track prep is about to start in the next 20 minutes. Don't miss out. You will run faster then your number tonight.
                In!

Comment

Ran a best of 9.75 at 137, had fun, just wish I had filled the bottle....

Comment

Never ran my car there except tonight and it's safe to say I'm too used to roll races. Couldn't launch as hard as I wanted because of the the IRS and not having a brace. Didn't want to chance breaking an axle. Since I live 2 miles from the track now, a separate track car build will be in the works soon. Had fun though.
                    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Went 12.2 @ 114, new best for me. Thank you guys for prepping the track, it was working much better than the last time I went.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That's what we like to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Went 12.2 @ 114, new best for me. Thank you guys for prepping the track, it was working much better than the last time I went.
                          Good to meet you man your car runs great. I was in the red Z06.

Track prep was awesome. When is the next fast friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                            Ran a best of 9.75 at 137, had fun, just wish I had filled the bottle....
                            what kind of 1/8th on a pass like that?

Comment

I went 6.20 at 112 with a 1.42 60 ft. The bottle went south on me or I could have gone a little faster, usually 140 thru the traps, only had 3 lbs after that pass.

Comment

Working...
                              X