Run times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
    Did you get your 60' close to mine? Because I had two tenths on you there. If not, then your times may not be real time. Unless you are picking up those 2 tenths on the ladder end. I have never had a Dodge (with your mods) chase me down before. But who knows, there is always the first.

Most stock Dodges run 9.7's-9.8's. Seen some with a tune and bolt ons run 9.5's. Seen some running deep in the 8's, but I have no clue what they had to get it there.
    I'm more than willing to put her against someone else, provided I have the roadway to do it. I'm out in the country which is why i don't hit the tracks. My BD gave me those readings and I have no reason to doubt it. I've run it several times and the numbers are always very close to that, and once was a hell of a lot slower, but that was because my foot slipped off the gas
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I'm more than willing to put her against someone else, provided I have the roadway to do it. I'm out in the country which is why i don't hit the tracks. My BD gave me those readings and I have no reason to doubt it. I've run it several times and the numbers are always very close to that, and once was a hell of a lot slower, but that was because my foot slipped off the gas
      Hey, Like I said, I have seen some run really good. You may be on the money with those times. I've just havent seen one run that good. But I have not seen them all run. If you were a tad closer I would meet up with you for a run for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Is it? I've never paid attention to run times and it seems slow to me, but then again, it's a heavy truck 4x4

Yes, those are pretty good times for a full size 4x4 pickup. Your 1/8 mile e.t. is excellent. Faster than a lot V8 Mustangs I've seen at NSD. Apparently, the Bully Dog was money well spent.

Comment

Faster than my GT...
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            Faster than my GT...
            What did you get bro? What year
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Come on its a fricken truck WTF !! My old ass Powerstroke ran 14.80 at 90 mph !!
              More fuel better tunes its a fook load faster now.

Seriously tho trucks are fun till you break them and then it seems you need to use them .
              My turd weighs 7875 lbs with me in it and my kids car seat in there tool box ranch hand bumpers front an rear ............ Just sayen.

Good times tho ............ Hows the fuel mileage with that Hemi ..
              89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
              97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                What did you get bro? What year
                PM Sent
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                X