• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet u going to re dyno it

Comment

• Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
      Sweet u going to re dyno it
      i might just to see the loss from the th400, but who gives a flip about a dyno number

Comment

• Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
        i might just to see the loss from the th400, but who gives a flip about a dyno number
        Jeremy McPhearson?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
          Jeremy McPhearson?
          ^^Fastest car I've ever seen do 120mph+ sitting still. Funny. Can't remember ever seeing it actually race anything though....
          -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

• Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
            It will still make 1000

Comment

Putting the trans brake in tonight to. Foot brake to 80's trans brake to 60-70's
              I can't believe it went that fast off the foot brake!!
              Mine went a whole second faster off the transbrake haha
              Silver coupes making noise
              www.LockoutSupplements.com
              discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                I can't believe it went that fast off the foot brake!!
                Mine went a whole second faster off the transbrake haha
                Silver coupes making noise
                mine has gone .6x's off the foot brake a handful of times.

Comment

• Got my new best 5.76 1.40 60ft 125 mph getting it done with a stock block heads and cam. Will go a lot faster if I could leave with more then 2 lbs. it's time for the bolttle just a little shot to get the car going.

Comment

Got my new best 5.76 1.40 60ft 125 mph getting it done with a stock block heads and cam. Will go a lot faster if I could leave with more then 2 lbs. it's time for the bolttle just a little shot to get the car going.
                    Most impressive sir!
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Got my new best 5.76 1.40 60ft 125 mph getting it done with a stock block heads and cam. Will go a lot faster if I could leave with more then 2 lbs. it's time for the bolttle just a little shot to get the car going.
                      Very impressive! Do you mind sharing what the fuel system consist of from tank to rails? Thanks.

Comment

• Has a sump tank. I have a 400 pump in the stock location and when boost comes in I a have a Weldon 2550 off the sump -8 to a Y block to the back of the rails and front of rails to the reg. and -6 back to the tank.

Comment

Has a sump tank. I have a 400 pump in the stock location and when boost comes in I a have a Weldon 2550 off the sump -8 to a Y block to the back of the rails and front of rails to the reg. and -6 back to the tank.
                          Thanks for the info. I never thought of having it like that. I have a sump and big pumps but dont want to listen to them all the time. Your way would eliminate the noise of the big pumps untill you need them,nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
                            Thanks for the info. I never thought of having it like that. I have a sump and big pumps but dont want to listen to them all the time. Your way would eliminate the noise of the big pumps untill you need them,nice.
                            Yeah Im the same way. I hate how loud the pump is. + the way i did it u get a little more psi with the stock pump in line to + I run E85 so I need it

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
                              03 cobra pumps with stock tank may work.
                              www.LockoutSupplements.com
                              discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                                03 cobra pumps with stock tank may work.
                                That will work to.

Comment

Working...
                                X