Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest local pump gas (93oct) + fuel additive cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G.. View Post
    Hey look its dfwmustangs number one board trolling HOMO !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Oh you got me good, you fucker!

Comment

• You and Francisco should do like a WWE style fight with Sam since it's gonna be in a cage and stuff.

Maybe a toys for tots bennifits and charge toys for admission.
      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Oh you got me good, you fucker!
        All Im saying is Francis said for him to name a time and place. He did. Now he wants bullshit and try diff dates or ultimatums. Bottom line is it wont happen but don't tell a man to name a time and place and when he does start naming diff dates or saying drive 4 hrs right now .

Comment

All Im saying is Francis said for him to name a time and place. He did. Now he wants bullshit and try diff dates or ultimatums. Bottom line is it wont happen but don't tell a man to name a time and place and when he does start naming diff dates or saying drive 4 hrs right now .

it reminds me of the guys from out of state coming over and saying " you are all slow bitches!! bring your shit to cananda TOMORROW and race for $1000000 other wise you are all pussies"...
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

He's coming down here anyway. Why not come early?

I don't bullshit and I can promise your nutswinging ass that it won't be me punking out at this sissy ass fight

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
              You and Francisco should do like a WWE style fight with Sam since it's gonna be in a cage and stuff.

Maybe a toys for tots bennifits and charge toys for admission.
              That would be awesome but If i break his little hand. Who will give you hand jobs at work?

I can't do you like that man, you need him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                He's coming down here anyway. Why not come early?

I don't bullshit and I can promise your nutswinging ass that it won't be me punking out at this sissy ass fight
                I don't swing on anyones nuts. Just call it as i read it. Should Sam start synthetically getting big and working out too since he's so sissy-ish

Comment

• all i can say is. the way he's talking.. if francisco doesnt kick the crap out of sam... hes going to have Egg on his face.. because sam said he would fight. but Francisco seems to think he's tito ortiz.
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I don't swing on anyones nuts. Just call it as i read it. Should Sam start synthetically getting big and working out too since he's so sissy-ish

Oh ok. I was just calling it like I saw it. Thought you were one of his nutswingers.

Comment

• Taking bets... I got $100 on Cisco Kid. I got another $100 that if Sam wants to make anymore bullshit pokes at me that it's gonna be me and him in there instead of Francisco. Sam I'm trying to set this shit up for you two so you can go ahead and not make anymore underlining smartass comments related to me. I thought we squashed this shit long ago but if not feel free to let me know. One and only warning.
                      2004 Cobra
                      www.boostedgt.com
                      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• I'll take Francisco (Tito) for $50 if anyone wants to bet the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                          all i can say is. the way he's talking.. if francisco doesnt kick the crap out of sam... hes going to have Egg on his face.. because sam said he would fight. but Francisco seems to think he's tito ortiz.
                          No way I think I'm like Tito. My head is not that big, I hope.

Guess we'll find out who's the bitch when we beat the crap outta each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I'll take Francisco (Tito) for $50 if anyone wants to bet the other side.
                            Ima bet 50 it never happens.

Comment

Ima bet 50 it never happens.

You want Sam for $50 with a $25 punk out?

Comment

• shirts need to be made!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X