Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest local pump gas (93oct) + fuel additive cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
    He's really good at opening his Dick sucker.

I'll pm you the address when we get closer to the day Sam.
    Pm it quicker than that. This isn't going to be a secret location right up until the day of. If that's how you guys plan on playing this then I'm out now. I'm not walking into a situation where I have to think about how I'm going to leave.

I run my mouth because I back it up. I got lucky last time around with Chris and brought one person with me who none of his 7 people wanted any part of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
      Pm it quicker than that. This isn't going to be a secret location right up until the day of. If that's how you guys plan on playing this then I'm out now. I'm not walking into a situation where I have to think about how I'm going to leave.

I run my mouth because I back it up. I got lucky last time around with Chris and brought one person with me who none of his 7 people wanted any part of.
      I told myself i was done responding to your ignorant shit but I just gotta clear this up, it isn't a "top secret" location. You asked if it was Pace's place and I said yes. You don't have to think about how you're going to leave because its not going to matter so how about you just shut the fuck up and go take some more classes real quick before Friday. The location will be safe. Ronnie is going to referee. Ronnie is bringing guys that are NEUTRAL to both parties just in case someone gets froggy while watching. There might be 10-15 people there tops. Your hood rats that are going to want to fight while you and Francisco are fighting can stay home. All this shit you talk on here and now you're trying to back out because we don't want everyone and their mom showing up to Pace's. You will know where the location is by Wednesday. Stop trying to bitch out. Put some ice on that swollen vagina and nut up for fucks sake.
      Last edited by BoostedGT; 12-15-2012, 11:35 PM.
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
        I told myself i was done responding to your ignorant shit but I just gotta clear this up, it isn't a "top secret" location. You asked if it was Pace's place and I said yes. You don't have to think about how you're going to leave because its not going to matter so how about you just shut the fuck up and go take some more classes real quick before Friday. The location will be safe. Ronnie is going to referee. Ronnie is bringing guys that are NEUTRAL to both parties just in case someone gets froggy while watching. There might be 10-15 people there tops. Your hood rats that are going to want to fight while you and Francisco are fighting can stay home. All this shit you talk on here and now you're trying to back out because we don't want everyone and their mom showing up to Pace's. You will know where the location is by Wednesday. Stop trying to bitch out. Put some ice on that swollen vagina and nut up for fucks sake.
        I bring who I want in with me.
        You know better than to say I back out. I showed up late at night on a dark rd 60 miles from my house and kicked your ass didn't I?

Comment

Lmfao
          Your seriously thinking about backing out? Bwahahaha come on now Sam its going to be a clean fight on our part. We beat up each other shake hands and walk away. No scandalous bullshit!! So who ever wants to jump in the cage for you can just stay at home and watch the video later on when it's posted.

If you don't want any part of me shutting your mouth just be man enough and say it brotha
          Last edited by FRANCISCO308; 12-16-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• So.......Its gonna be Francis and Chris and whomever they want there and Sam is to come alone? Lmao.. sounds legit. Ill be with Sam. Just mearly for spectating

Comment

I bring who I want in with me.
              You know better than to say I back out. I showed up late at night on a dark rd 60 miles from my house and kicked your ass didn't I?
              Dude is that your only claim to fame? You sure are bringing it up a whole lot. You met up with someone who wasn't showing up to fight. I was showing up to give you your pile of shit camera because if I didn't you threatened you would fuck up my vehicle and the another person's, whom I was dating at the time, vehicle. I didn't want to fight you that night. I had your camera in my hand and you swung at me like a BITCH. So fuck you and your only claim to fame. I've asked you 3 times to meet me and settle it like a man and all you do is decline. So fuck you. I'm done with you. I'm done with your shit talking. If Francisco doesn't put you in your place, I'll be sure to.
              2004 Cobra
              www.boostedgt.com
              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by G.. View Post
                So.......Its gonna be Francis and Chris and whomever they want there and Sam is to come alone? Lmao.. sounds legit. Ill be with Sam. Just mearly for spectating
                Go swing on some nuts somewhere else. You've been swinging on his this entire thread. We never said he was to show up alone. Can you not read? Did you not read what I said? The OWNER doesn't want a shit ton of people there. Sam can bring whomever he wants. Doesn't mean they are getting in the door. And trust me, if the owner doesn't want them in, they will not get in.
                Last edited by BoostedGT; 12-16-2012, 12:38 AM.
                2004 Cobra
                www.boostedgt.com
                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Dude go swing on some nuts somewhere else. You've been swinging on his this entire thread. We never said he was to show up alone. Can you not read? Did you not read what I said? The OWNER doesn't want a shit ton of people there. Sam can bring whomever he wants. Doesn't mean they are getting in the door. And trust me, if the owner doesn't want them in, they will not get in.
                  I aint swinging on anyones. Havent swung from his either. But if you are gonna be a BITCH and expect someone to show up to a sealed place and enter alone with two dorks that wanna fight him your more stupid than that sounds. I read perfectly and like I said I am going with him. You can lock out whomever you want but unless you wanna waste alot of peoples time he'll be entering with me and prolly one other.

Comment

• And I have no beef with anyone in this shindig so that shouldnt be an issue or an excuse.

Comment

Dude is that your only claim to fame? You sure are bringing it up a whole lot. You met up with someone who wasn't showing up to fight. I was showing up to give you your pile of shit camera because if I didn't you threatened you would fuck up my vehicle and the another person's, whom I was dating at the time, vehicle. I didn't want to fight you that night. I had your camera in my hand and you swung at me like a BITCH. So fuck you and your only claim to fame. I've asked you 3 times to meet me and settle it like a man and all you do is decline. So fuck you. I'm done with you. I'm done with your shit talking. If Francisco doesn't put you in your place, I'll be sure to.
                      You are king of making shit up Chris! If you didn't show up to fight why did you tell me to meet on that rd and you bring 7 of your friends to "watch a fight"? Why did you guys all stand Infront of my truck like you thought a fight was going to happen. Didn't expect Bryan to step out and keep your 7 friends in check did you?
                      You didn't have the camera in your hand. You put it on the bed of your truck and told me to come get it. I swung at you then when your hands were empty and while I was standing in the middle of all 8 of you. You took 8-10 swings at me after that before I busted your shit and made you pour blood out of your upper lip.
                      I never threatened to touch a vehicle. That isn't my style.

Comment

• Sooooo. Can I be the slowest pump gas car with my beetle ? It's diesel but still .

Wtf has been going on in this thread!?
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Yall both need to SQUASH THIS SHIT! Its fucking Dumb, Sam you are cocky & its true! But its just you & you have to learn to except that about you if your gonna be around you. Its just nature. Francisco is just stupid like me & isnt afraid to take it to that level just to prove a point, Asswhooping or not. Eiter way you both have made your point neither will back down & all fighting is gonna solve is yall figuring out what I just said. But I do get sometimes you just gotta lock horns to take your respect too!
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                            Sooooo. Can I be the slowest pump gas car with my beetle ? It's diesel but still .

Shut up you Jackstand racer!
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                              Shut up you Jackstand racer!
                              Not quite yet lol.
                              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                                Sooooo. Can I be the slowest pump gas car with my beetle ? It's diesel but still .

No, I bet my 2.3L Vert is the slowest pump gas car!

Sounds like a WWE Smackdown!
                                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X