Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest local pump gas (93oct) + fuel additive cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just drove by sam's shop and he was outside bench pressing a 4l80e transmission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      I just drove by sam's shop and he was outside bench pressing a 4l80e transmission.
      So that's why he wanted that foam 4l80e
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Lets call this fight "Queen vs. Bean" no disrespect.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          So that's why he wanted that foam 4l80e
          lol!!

So what about the 5.3 engine block he was jogging up and down beltline with changed to his waist?

Comment

lol!!

So what about the 5.3 engine block he was jogging up and down beltline with changed to his waist?
            A 5.3cc weed whacker motor ain't that heavy, yo.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
              Yall both need to SQUASH THIS SHIT! Its fucking Dumb, Sam you are cocky & its true! But its just you & you have to learn to except that about you if your gonna be around you. Its just nature. Francisco is just stupid like me & isnt afraid to take it to that level just to prove a point, Asswhooping or not. Eiter way you both have made your point neither will back down & all fighting is gonna solve is yall figuring out what I just said. But I do get sometimes you just gotta lock horns to take your respect too!
              It's a strange day when Seb is the voice of reason! Just saying.
              -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

I just drove by sam's shop and he was outside bench pressing a 4l80e transmission.
                Ain't no body going to believe that!

I have been working out all weekend but with only one 120lb weight.

:edit: Umm I think she may weigh less and I'm just getting older.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post

Squat thrust? Good fight prep!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post

:edit: Umm I think she may weigh less and I'm just getting older.
                    ah oh be careful, you dont wanna be wasting all that testosterone

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam View Post
                      It's a strange day when Seb is the voice of reason! Just saying.
                      Lmmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Squat thrust? Good fight prep!
                        Might work if he's gonna fuck him to within a inch of his life but might not be good for a beat down but I don't know...

Comment

ah oh be careful, you dont wanna be wasting all that testosterone
                          You try spending a weekend with a girl like this without using up your testorone supply.

Comment

• WTF
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                              Yall both need to SQUASH THIS SHIT! Its fucking Dumb, Sam you are cocky & its true! But its just you & you have to learn to except that about you if your gonna be around you. Its just nature. Francisco is just stupid like me & isnt afraid to take it to that level just to prove a point, Asswhooping or not. Eiter way you both have made your point neither will back down & all fighting is gonna solve is yall figuring out what I just said. But I do get sometimes you just gotta lock horns to take your respect too!
                              Fuck seb.. you just doomed the world..

we are a few days from Dec 21 and you have to go ahead and make a post that is mature and makes sense.....

god dammit. the world is going to end

:
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• The fight is off for Friday. Here is the PM response from Sam when I sent him the address and time:

"No. There is too much bs surrounding this with Chris and I and also the FastTimes guys and you. If we have a problem in the future in person we can handle it then. The bs between you and Thomas and the rest of those guys is y'all's business. Ill leave it that way from here on out."

Sam you need to just leave my name and Chris' name out of your shit talking since you aren't going to meet up and settle this.

Comment

Working...
                                X