Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest local pump gas (93oct) + fuel additive cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
    No, if you wanna compare apples to oranges that's what you need to do.

If you want to race junk vs junk, race my s10.
    He is comparing apples to oranges. He needs to compare bananas to bananas.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      is that how much the extra 40 thousand dollars you had in yours weighs?
      Why do you bring up the money? It cost $40,000 more to build but it's worth $20,000 more than your car. Usually how that works.

Comment

don't knock it? i think it's awesome, i just don't want to have to deal with finding it and planning routes around it's availability.

i've spoken with many folks on e85 and any that are street driven complain about availability. use more of it and hard to find it in a pinch.
        live out where we do and you dont find it

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
          Why do you bring up the money? It cost $40,000 more to build but it's worth $20,000 more than your car. Usually how that works.
          Why bring up weight? He chose to build it knowing what it weighed. I'm just fucking around, he wants to talk about how slow and dangerous my tunes are, not sure that's the car I'd use to make the point given its misfortune. I have no doubt you are a better tuner, you've only tuned 100x more cars.

Comment

Why bring up weight? He chose to build it knowing what it weighed. I'm just fucking around, he wants to talk about how slow and dangerous my tunes are, not sure that's the car I'd use to make the point given its misfortune. I have no doubt you are a better tuner, you've only tuned 100x more cars.
            You know the motor failed in that car and it had nothing to do with the tune. You are going to say whatever you can to stir up shit.

You are right about me being a better tuner.

Comment

Y'all need to bro hug it out.
              -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Not this shit again.

This is like the 'street car' vs. 'race car'. Some would classify a 5" downpipe sticking out the side of the fender as a race car.

Some would call a truck with full exhaust, but no a/c a race car (truck).

I can run super unleaded in my car, it would probably run something like 5.50's - but not a chance I'm willing to take for no good reason. Shit, I've never driven it on the street, because I got it running and never even put interior in it. That should change this season. Hell, I may even try the pump gas thing.

However, saying E85 isn't pump gas is retarded. You can put it in your camry, right out of a Kroger pump, it's pump gas!

What about the TT57 chevy, and the TT67 Chevy II - they drive across a few states on 87 octane, put race gas in them and run 6's @ 200++ (That's a different argument, but hey.. that's what we do).

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                  You know the motor failed in that car and it had nothing to do with the tune. You are going to say whatever you can to stir up shit.

You are right about me being a better tuner.
                  I specifically said misfortune, not human error, regardless of the reason it is still comical to say "faster, safer, better" when his car was slower, had a mega mishap, and cost a lot more. Read into it however you'd like, coming from anyone else I'd probably not have disagreed.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                    Not this shit again.

This is like the 'street car' vs. 'race car'. Some would classify a 5" downpipe sticking out the side of the fender as a race car.

Some would call a truck with full exhaust, but no a/c a race car (truck).

I can run super unleaded in my car, it would probably run something like 5.50's - but not a chance I'm willing to take for no good reason. Shit, I've never driven it on the street, because I got it running and never even put interior in it. That should change this season. Hell, I may even try the pump gas thing.

However, saying E85 isn't pump gas is retarded. You can put it in your camry, right out of a Kroger pump, it's pump gas!

What about the TT57 chevy, and the TT67 Chevy II - they drive across a few states on 87 octane, put race gas in them and run 6's @ 200++ (That's a different argument, but hey.. that's what we do).

Would you convert your daily to e85? It would be a mega inconvenience for me and it definitely limits mobility. If the fuel you run on is only available at a handful of stations in a city the size of DFW I would classify that as a specially fuel. Just my opinion.

Comment

Disclaimer: I'm sure I'm nowhere close.

My goal for next season is .70's (and possibly a .6x) on 93.

So I'm wondering how fast local cars are going on true pump gas (no e85, Shell URT, or race gas).

I don't see many pump gas cars at the track so I really have no idea.
                      Who gives a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
                        Just cause your too dumb to use it, don't knock it
                        Thank you for calling it like it really is.

Comment

I specifically said misfortune, not human error, regardless of the reason it is still comical to say "faster, safer, better" when his car was slower, had a mega mishap, and cost a lot more. Read into it however you'd like, coming from anyone else I'd probably not have disagreed.
                          Do you get mad at your girl when she calls me for more dick?

Shut the fuck up already.

Comment

Would you convert your daily to e85? It would be a mega inconvenience for me and it definitely limits mobility. If the fuel you run on is only available at a handful of stations in a city the size of DFW I would classify that as a specially fuel. Just my opinion.
                            I would given the need. I have a kroger right around the the corner. I don't travel far enough away from home that it would be an issue in my toys.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              I would given the need. I have a kroger right around the the corner. I don't travel far enough away from home that it would be an issue in my toys.
                              Do all Krogers carry E85? Would a stock 5.0 benfit from E85 Fuel & if so what is needed to run E85 on a stock 5.0
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                                Do all Krogers carry E85? Would a stock 5.0 benfit from E85 Fuel & if so what is needed to run E85 on a stock 5.0
                                No, No, and No

Comment

Working...
                                X