Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest local pump gas (93oct) + fuel additive cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
    I don't have time to search for that thread. You were told to stop talking about a subject but continued. You thought it was funny. Now you are upset over a tag? You deserved more than a simple tag. I'd be glad that is all you got.

Adding a tag makes you a coward? Everyone on this site by your definition is a coward.
    Tags are cowardly to start with, and as such I've never left even one tag on any thread. If I want to say it I post it. To make a tag about someone's wife is totally pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      So, what your saying is you don't wanna race?
      Drag the car out to kdale on Sunday and I'll run it on my slipping ass converter.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        Tags are cowardly to start with, and as such I've never left even one tag on any thread. If I want to say it I post it. To make a tag about someone's wife is totally pussy.
        Bro.

Step away from the computer for a day or two while you calm down.

Btw what you said in the past about the car and the charade you thought was entertaining was a huge pussy move. Like I said. You deserve more than a tag.

Btw. How do you know that tag was for you? You assumed? What if it were meant for someone else and now you are taking it for yourself? That's rude.

Comment

Bro.

Step away from the computer for a day or two while you calm down.

Btw what you said in the past about the car and the charade you thought was entertaining was a huge pussy move. Like I said. You deserve more than a tag.

Btw. How do you know that tag was for you? You assumed? What if it were meant for someone else and now you are taking it for yourself? That's rude.
          the stuff i said about your car (or oc2's at the time) was shitty, and i apologized. i never dragged your wife/family into a thread or wished you harm (like hoping you wreck). doesn't excuse my actions, but i'm man enough to admit it was a lapse in judgement on my part.

Comment

You got so mad you couldn't spell. Lol!!
            Lmfao
            Figures your pussy ass would correct my spelling, instead of talk shit.

Comment

• You never apologized to me.
              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                the stuff i said about your car (or oc2's at the time) was shitty, and i apologized. i never dragged your wife/family into a thread or wished you harm (like hoping you wreck). doesn't excuse my actions, but i'm man enough to admit it was a lapse in judgement on my part.
                I don't remember an apology.

Have you ever wondered why the same couple people respond to you about your car yet other threads about other cars get pages of response. What you do and say is annoying and not just to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                  Lmfao
                  Figures your pussy ass would correct my spelling, instead of talk shit.
                  Bwahaha!! Are you seriously trying to take up for James?

How come you never talk shit in person?

Comment

• You guys all need a group hug!

Comment

• FWIW, you've ALL said some bad shit about each other - only CSI would have to investigate and see who said what first.

If ya'll don't like any one thread, just don't read it?

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                        You guys all need a group hug!
                        They'd argue about who got squeezed harder lol.
                        -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                          You guys all need a group hug!
                          I did my hugging for the day.

Nawhatsayin?

Comment

Bwahaha!! Are you seriously trying to take up for James?

How come you never talk shit in person?
                            He might be scared of some of the company you keep at the track.......Plus a keyboard is so much more intimidating

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                              You never apologized to me.
                              I'm sorry

Comment

• I hugged Sam, you hugged me. I don't want to hug Mike, he might wanna hit it.
                                Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Working...
                                X