Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest local pump gas (93oct) + fuel additive cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
    Boosted, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you and Sam fight once before?

When did everyone become bad ass's?
    Who the fuck asked you? Get off sams balls bitch
    2004 Cobra
    www.boostedgt.com
    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Here's what's so funny.

Just this past Saturday Dville spoke with Sam face to face. Nothing

Francisco, you see Sam at the track at a regular basis...Nothing

Boosted, you were as well at the track Saturday night the same night Francisco was ...Nothing

Now all three of you wanna kick his ass. He's not that hard to find, he's accepted Francisco's challenge and now Boosted wants to jump in as well like he's gonna kick his ass.

What gives? You all see him and nothing comes from all this ass kicking shit talking that's been going on for some time now.
      i don't give nearly enough of a fuck about sam to want to kick sam's ass, shit until this thread i didn't realize i was still a fetish of his, seemed like it was squashed. some of us have jobs that don't think highly of coming to work after brawling, especially over shit said on a mustang forum, a little self restraint is required. if someone wants me that bad they'll have to come and throw a punch, i'm not hard to find either (my fucking car is orange), most folks just want to run their mouths and dance around. i'm not interested in doing that shit anymore.

Comment

• So did you or didn't you?

What's the question your asking?
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Here's what's so funny.

Just this past Saturday Dville spoke with Sam face to face. Nothing

Francisco, you see Sam at the track at a regular basis...Nothing

Boosted, you were as well at the track Saturday night the same night Francisco was ...Nothing

Now all three of you wanna kick his ass. He's not that hard to find, he's accepted Francisco's challenge and now Boosted wants to jump in as well like he's gonna kick his ass.

What gives? You all see him and nothing comes from all this ass kicking shit talking that's been going on for some time now.
          Again who in the fuck asked you for your input? Sam and I are just fine as lone as we don't talk to each other. Sam wants to make a smartass comment about some shit that happened 5 year ago when I'm trying to set this shit up then fine. Guess we got problems again. I'm not scared of Sam and neither is Francisco so you should stop with this Sam ball swallowing that you're doing.
          2004 Cobra
          www.boostedgt.com
          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
            Taking bets... I got $100 on Cisco Kid. I got another $100 that if Sam wants to make anymore bullshit pokes at me that it's gonna be me and him in there instead of Francisco. Sam I'm trying to set this shit up for you two so you can go ahead and not make anymore underlining smartass comments related to me. I thought we squashed this shit long ago but if not feel free to let me know. One and only warning.
            Don't start that bullshit again Chris. Last time you thought you had enough balls to stand in front of me again you went MIA. Your better off doing that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
              Don't start that bullshit again Chris. Last time you thought you had enough balls to stand in front of me again you went MIA. Your better off doing that again.
              Sam.... I called you out several times afterwards and you didn't want any part of it and that's fine. Leave this shit alone. Stop with the smartass bullshit comments directed at me and I wont respond. There is no point in bringing this old ass bad blood to the surface. Leave it alone.
              2004 Cobra
              www.boostedgt.com
              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                Sam.... I called you out several times afterwards and you didn't want any part of it and that's fine. Leave this shit alone. Stop with the smartass bullshit comments directed at me and I wont respond. There is no point in bringing this old ass bad blood to the surface. Leave it alone.
                No you didn't. We tried to set something up but you made excuses about the pads. That is the last text I have from you. You don't want another fight with me and we both know it.
                We can do it again. I'm down.

The reason why I say that is because I still hear a story of me "sucker punching" you. I was told that again tonight. I don't like that lie being told.
                Last edited by Sam88gta1; 12-12-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

We doing this Friday 21 bitch??

Comment

No you didn't. We tried to set something up but you made excuses about the pads. That is the last text I have from you. You don't want another fight with me and we both know it.
                    Boy you really think you have some hands on you dont you?

Im going to have fun slapping you around Bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                      We doing this Friday 21 bitch??
                      Works perfect for me.

Comment

The reason why I say that is because I still hear a story of me "sucker punching" you. I was told that again tonight. I don't like that lie being told.
                        No excuses were made Sam. You want to do it again, then fine we will do it again. After Francisco and you go at it then we can setup our meet up? Alright?
                        2004 Cobra
                        www.boostedgt.com
                        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• This is going to be street type fight with no gloves protective gear, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            This is going to be street type fight with no gloves protective gear, right?
                            Yup..

Comment

• lol bunch of internet bad ass mo fo's
                              -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                              -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                              -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                              -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                              -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

• Originally posted by Junkie View Post
                                lol bunch of internet bad ass mo fo's
                                Right! This thread is over run with badassery .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X