Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest local pump gas (93oct) + fuel additive cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
    No excuses were made Sam. You want to do it again, then fine we will do it again. After Francisco and you go at it then we can setup our meet up? Alright?
    You missed this part of my post

The reason why I say that is because I still hear a story of me "sucker punching" you. I was told that again tonight. I don't like that lie being told.
    If we clear that up real quick I don't see a reason to do it all over again. I still feel bad for what I did to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
      Going to the cruise to look for someone to fight sounds like a cool thing to do.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
      actually im sayin im not afraid to call someone out if i feel its necessary. that wasnt smart but i still did it and once i was informed on how i would get banned from the track i decided it could wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post

If we clear that up real quick I don't see a reason to do it all over again. I still feel bad for what I did to you.
        Sam there is nothing to clear up. Either you stop talking shit or we meet up and you can talk all the shit you want. The past is the past and you need to quit bringing it up and you need to quit with your smartass bullshit. What's it going to be?
        2004 Cobra
        www.boostedgt.com
        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Damn I just got a txt saying that someone else wants to take your place. Figured that your not man enough to do your own shit!

When you finally nut up and want to really do this YOURSELF Let me know.

Comment

Sam there is nothing to clear up. Either you stop talking shit or we meet up and you can talk all the shit you want. The past is the past and you need to quit bringing it up and you need to quit with your smartass bullshit. What's it going to be?
            Answer that for me boss. Did I sucker punch you?
            It's pretty simple. If you say yes ill fuck your shit up again and you will end up taking a ride to the ER.
            Again.
            Answer correctly and ill drop it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
              Damn I just got a txt saying that someone else wants to take your place. Figured that your not man enough to do your own shit!

When you finally nut up and want to really do this YOURSELF Let me know.
              I didn't text you. That was all someone else. 21st right?

Comment

Answer that for me boss. Did I sucker punch you?
                It's pretty simple. If you say yes ill fuck your shit up again and you will end up taking a ride to the ER.
                Again.
                Answer correctly and ill drop it.
                You aren't going to fuck anything up. I'm done talking. After Francisco fucks you up be ready for round two mother fucker.
                2004 Cobra
                www.boostedgt.com
                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

You aren't going to fuck anything up. I'm done talking. After Francisco fucks you up be ready for round two mother fucker.
                  Bwahahaha!! You fucking pussy bitch. You really tell people I sucker punched you?
                  I can actually believe it though.

Can you take a punch now? That one and done shit was a waste of time for me.

Comment

Bwahahaha!! You fucking pussy bitch. You really tell people I sucker punched you?
                    I can actually believe it though.

Can you take a punch now? That one and done shit was a waste of time for me.
                    21st.
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

21st.
                      No thanks. Ill just sucker punch you again.

Comment

No thanks. Ill just sucker punch you again.
                        I'll let you try and hit me. I got $100.bucks says you won't punch me once in the mouth

21th

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                          I'll let you try and hit me. I got $100.bucks says you won't punch me once in the mouth

21th
                          as an outside observer.. may i ask your fighting style and or experience? or is that all top secret?
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Chris,

Since we are reliving 2009 and all, did you ever get a race with that 1400 hp vippppper that started the last 7 pager, or did they keep dodging until it got wrecked or whatever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Chris,

Since we are reliving 2009 and all, did you ever get a race with that 1400 hp vippppper that started the last 7 pager, or did they keep dodging until it got wrecked or whatever?
                              Hollywood?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Chris,

I bet they just kept dodging him.

Comment

Working...
                                X