Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures:

Comment

That ALMOST wants me to sell my viper and get an 11 5.0...
      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
        Pictures:

I'm not a fan at all of black wheels, but that is a damn good lookin car!

Comment

is their much of a problem with heat soak with the filter their?

Comment

Kinda late, but here is the video:

2011 5.0 with a F1 procharger and E85 tune. Built and Tuned at HPP Racing. Final numbers on this pulley were 760.3rwhp and 591.6rwtq

Comment

F1 sounds quiet at WOT in that vid

Comment

Incredible, but good to hear it can hold up to that power. Hopefully I'll be getting a 2011 GT within the next 2 weeks, AND I just checked with Vortech my current V3 Unit can be used on the new 5.0 I just need the mounting kit!

This is gonna be fun

Comment

What are they doing about pistons in the built motors? Anyway around the cylinder liner? Only stock size pistons. Are you going to run that motor to failure? I like to see the breaking point.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                    What are they doing about pistons in the built motors? Anyway around the cylinder liner? Only stock size pistons. Are you going to run that motor to failure? I like to see the breaking point.
                    Probe has a forged piston for them, IIRC.

Comment

What a great looking car.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                        You could always throw some ductile iron sleeves in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Garceeya View Post
                          I wonder what E85 would do on my 480RWHP Cammed 2010 Camaro SS. Hmmmm.....
                          stock compression. not a whole lot.. mill the heads and bump up the timing.. 15-20 rwhp IMO..

I happen to know where some milled heads are for sale
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X