No announcement yet.

SEB got druuuuuuuuuuuugggg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'B'

Comment

You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'P'

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'R'

Comment

You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'E'
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If you cant beat em! Join em

You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'E'
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'C'

Comment

I've been out of the loop but is that the rat?

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                  If you cant beat em! Join em

Your name starts with an E?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                    I've been out of the loop but is that the rat?
                    You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'C'

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                      Your name starts with an E?
                      I was going for repost.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I was going for repost.
                        clever..

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          clever..
                          doesn't seem like it was.

Comment

You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'J'

Comment

<--- drug SEB around last Saturday spinning through first and second. I can attest that his shit is indeed slow.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                doesn't seem like it was.
                                sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                                X