Ran a cammed 93 cobra today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 04mongoose View Post
    Ya thats true If it's some radically modded car. My car is stock and slow and it doesn't break
    ALL cars break, just a matter of when.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      ALL cars break, just a matter of when.
      so if i can afford to fix it more often than if i drove it like my grand mother and do the work myself wtf does it matter? its not stupid when you bought the car for a reason and you are using it for that reason. Sounds like I am getting my moneys worth. I can promise you I have had more fun in this car than any other car I have ever owned. Well worth the money spent.
      2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
      2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
      2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

• KeAt th
        Originally posted by Steve View Post
        No it doesn't, just takes stupidity. lol.

I learned LONG ago not to race your daily driver. It's not worth the stress.
        Thank you lol. I take advice from people who have been there and know. Oh I ges its just another fox to u. I never said t was the holy grail but at the end of the day my car is desirable and I would like to.keep.it that way unlike the majority of kids running around ignorantly beatng their cars and putting stress on components unafordable at the time if they break
        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
          KeAt th

Thank you lol. I take advice from people who have been there and know. Oh I ges its just another fox to u. I never said t was the holy grail but at the end of the day my car is desirable and I would like to.keep.it that way unlike the majority of kids running around ignorantly beatng their cars and putting stress on components unafordable at the time if they break
          nothing on my car can break thats unaffordable. sucks that you are poor
          2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

You can afford a longblock and not having a car to drive to get to work with?

When I break my hot rod, it can just sit and not feel a slighest bit of stress over it. I can fix it when I want to, at my pace and not have to over pay on parts because I need them immediately.

Comment

I think he likes to spend his money on upgrades rather then replacements.

It's possible to have a nice clean car and enjoy it just as much as a car with rough edges you have fun with.

It goes both ways, winning isn't as important as being clean and respectable.

I bought my car to beat on, work on and build on. If I break it, it gets fixed with a stronger better part and I learn a lot in the process.

Nick just chills and builds his car without breaking it, it risk breaking it. No big.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

When I break my hot rod, it can just sit and not feel a slighest bit of stress over it. I can fix it when I want to, at my pace and not have to over pay on parts because I need them immediately.
                I live a mile from work ya I dont really need a car. and yea a long block is cheap for another stocker and ill bust some more peoples asses with it too lol
                2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

I am a firm believer that there is a difference between driving a car hard and driving a car fast. I dont push my car outside its limits hince a year and a half of beating on it for 25k miles and its only crapped out an alternator and i replaced the battery too. ooo man my car is falling apart!! <--sarcasm
                  2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

I am a firm believer that there is a difference between driving a car hard and driving a car fast. I dont push my car outside its limits hince a year and a half of beating on it for 25k miles and its only crapped out an alternator and i replaced the battery too. ooo man my car is falling apart!! <--sarcasm
                    You're still slow and I will drag you dirty.

Comment

True. Just driving it how it was meant to be driven.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Poor? Hahahaha cool guy. Dont you feel special...
                        Last edited by FoxBodyNick; 01-12-2011, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• i agree with not breaking your daily driver cause thats always stressful. thats why i bought the fox to be my new dail driver but parts are so cheap, ive only had it in the shop getting shit done to is. so much for the dd aspect of it. at least my 01 is in the garage right now and i dont have a care in the world if one breaks.

Comment

You're still slow and I will drag you dirty.
                            do I hear a challenge?

Comment

• Right. So ill wait until there is another car available. Its common sense I thought but I guess there are a few lacking ok n that department

Comment

• Foxbody cars shouldn't be daily drivers anymore. They are stolen more now than ever due to how rare they are getting to be and easy to steal.

I had my 93 Cobra seven years and never let it out my site. I didn't leave it anywhere unsupervised ever at any point. If it was a GTG that was at a bar/restarant, the Cobra didn't go.

Comment

Working...
                                X