Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    do I hear a challenge?
    He better step up his game a few hundred HP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      oh snap!

Comment

Foxbody cars shouldn't be daily drivers anymore. They are stolen more now than ever due to how rare they are getting to be and easy to steal.

I had my 93 Cobra seven years and never let it out my site. I didn't leave it anywhere unsupervised ever at any point. If it was a GTG that was at a bar/restarant, the Cobra didn't go.
        No no no man... Its just another fox body and I should treat it as one apparently bc it isnt one of the 107 r cobras lol.
        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• People stealing my car bothers the piss out of me.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

you need to quit bench racing fat ass.....you told me a week ago the last time you even drove your car was the last sonic meet i saw you at. which was like 2 months ago. I also recall trying to get you to race me that night but your belt was slipping.
            2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
            2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
            2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

• Someone attempted to break into my car 2 weeks after I got it. Fucked up only the lock luckily
              2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                People stealing my car bothers the piss out of me.
                My convertible was stolen from me. I had just put a new Tremec, Centerforce clutch and a shifter in it. Got to drive it home,5 miles parked it and went inside to go to bed. Woke up the next morning it was gone. Felt like I got kicked in the gut. The car was never found either, I loved that car.

Thats how I ended up with my 93 Cobra. But before I bought another fox, we built our house to have a place to garage it. Foxes should never be left outside unattended, ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
                  Right. So ill wait until there is another car available. Its common sense I thought but I guess there are a few lacking ok n that department
                  these yoyo's would argue i dont have any but any way

Comment

• Originally posted by 04mongoose View Post
                    you need to quit bench racing fat ass.....you told me a week ago the last time you even drove your car was the last sonic meet i saw you at. which was like 2 months ago. I also recall trying to get you to race me that night but your belt was slipping.
                    Belts won't be an issue anymore. Feel free to take a swing at it when you like.

Comment

Belts won't be an issue anymore. Feel free to take a swing at it when you like.
                      your shit isnt done so stfu cartman
                      2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

My convertible was stolen from me. I had just put a new Tremec, Centerforce clutch and a shifter in it. Got to drive it home,5 miles parked it and went inside to go to bed. Woke up the next morning it was gone. Felt like I got kicked in the gut. The car was never found either, I loved that car.

Thats how I ended up with my 93 Cobra. But before I bought another fox, we built our house to have a place to garage it. Foxes should never be left outside unattended, ever.
                        I live about 1000ft from the main road behind a gate.

Out in public it gets sketchy sometimes. I hate apartments, and also hate the movies, out to eat places.. Ect.

I went to the omni theater in ft worth. I didn't know it was straight up in the hood, cars windows broke everywhere with stolen goods, my ass waiting for a spot right in front and didn't fuck around or waste time. The female wasn't happy but the coupe was still there so all was good.

Oh yeah, hate malls too.

Comment

LMAO, these youngins wait until the car tells them to shift. pop pop pop pop pop
                          Here I uploaded this clip just because of this post. 40 punch on Nitto 555r's this is what happens if I dont pedal it. lol
                          2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

ALL cars break, just a matter of when.
                            Does a rear sway bar count? If not my car is at 5 years in my possession and I don't think it broke on any previous owners.
                            Originally posted by 04mongoose View Post
                            .you told me a week ago the last time you even drove your car was the last sonic meet i saw you at. which was like 2 months ago.
                            He drove it after Christmas at least once.

Comment

• Originally posted by 04mongoose View Post
                              just cause someone makes more power doesn't make them faster than you.
                              Thats why I think my Mach is faster than yours......
                              sigpic
                              '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
                              99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

Comment

• Originally posted by JarHeadTex View Post
                                Thats why I think my Mach is faster than yours......
                                need a camera man???

Comment

Working...
                                X