• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    you ain't talking about shit! LOL
    Not on here. .

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Leave the winky faces to your sexting to little coeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
        Leave the winky faces to your sexting to little coeds.
        Okay fella. ;D

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• i just bought some nawwwsssss. ive never ran the naaaawwwwsssssss before. maybe this week end i will get to spray some naawwwwsss/

Comment

• I like my fox coupe its not fast right now but, a windsor swap and a big hair dryer sure will make it fun ....... If I keep it !

I did kill a few cars with it the one night I decided to put slicks on but, it is by no means fast all my turd had was an intake, a letter cam and a fuel system (fuel system was for later on addition of a turbo) no drugs.
            I ran an LS car that had been 12.80s at the track I beat him by 3 lengths !
            89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
            97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

• Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
              i just bought some nawwwsssss. ive never ran the naaaawwwwsssssss before. maybe this week end i will get to spray some naawwwwsss/
              NAWWWWSSSS is the devil !!
              But damn its fun !
              89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
              97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

• Originally posted by lxturbo View Post
                NAWWWWSSSS is the devil !!
                But damn its fun !
                yeah car had some f'd up control arms on it that caused the ass end to walk around when the tires loaded and unloaded. so i just got double adjustables uppers and single adjustable lowers put on. previous guy had stock cut springs so i had those replaced with stock 4 cyl springs in the front and v8 springs in the back. brakes were shot so had front brakes done, new rotors and all and rear brakes had leaky wheel cylinders so those were replaced and readjusted. all thats left is having the intake put back on cause i had it pulled off again to be powder coated after we first made sure it ran better than the monster intake that was on it, having the torque boxes welded up also this week, and lastly all shocks and struts 10 way adjustables. then i can put the wet kit on .

Comment

• Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
                  yeah car had some f'd up control arms on it that caused the ass end to walk around when the tires loaded and unloaded. so i just got double adjustables uppers and single adjustable lowers put on. previous guy had stock cut springs so i had those replaced with stock 4 cyl springs in the front and v8 springs in the back. brakes were shot so had front brakes done, new rotors and all and rear brakes had leaky wheel cylinders so those were replaced and readjusted. all thats left is having the intake put back on cause i had it pulled off again to be powder coated after we first made sure it ran better than the monster intake that was on it, having the torque boxes welded up also this week, and lastly all shocks and struts 10 way adjustables. then i can put the wet kit on .
                  Hurry up already .......jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by sickpony View Post
                    Hurry up already .......jeez!
                    lol. i know. well the intake you gave me was mounted up and it had a tiny crack on the ear and the car whistled on deccelleration like a damn blower.lol so i had it yanked back off welded and powder coated black. did you button up the intake yet?

Comment

• i have a stock gt ill run your coupe
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                        i have a stock gt ill run your coupe
                        stock gears, intake, cam and heads with no nitrous??
                        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• exhaust other than that yeah
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

exhaust other than that yeah
                            get together?

Comment

• im in benbrookish.. im down i just want to see this coupe that runs with ls1's iv had a few mustangs and some that i thought ran pretty good(not my current one) and they didnt run with ls1's
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

im in benbrookish.. im down i just want to see this coupe that runs with ls1's iv had a few mustangs and some that i thought ran pretty good(not my current one) and they didnt run with ls1's
                                yeah i just meant all in good fun. i dont want to play the "whos dick is biggest" game cause i know there are cars on here that will beat my blown 01 while in reverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X