Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm Truck

Talk about a sleeper

never seen that before, is it a new build?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

this is where my truck *should* be when it's done, other than being bagged, but this one really doesnt leave any harder than i plan for mine to.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        never seen that before, is it a new build?
        Not sure, Someone sent the video to me. I worked with a guy in Arkansas that had a "farm truck" as his 3rd race car and it was touching into the 9s with 3 bales of hay in the bed. But this one leaves a lot harder than his did.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Naynay is just mondaing you. It's been posted on here so much that I knew what truck you were talking about before I clicked on the thread.

Comment

I got Nunud. Well played princess

Comment

i'll be here all week. dont forget to tip your waitress.

The truck is based out of OK, and speaking of www.midweststreetcars.com is a cool website thats not based on 10 year old ego strokings.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Im pretty sure Ive seen that truck at Redline a few times over the last two years.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I think there's a dog that rides with that guy? Pretty cool, for several reasons.

Comment

We've landed on the moon!!!

Comment

I saw that a year or 2 ago or so, I like the gate flying open.

Comment

Nasty big block with a bunch of Nitrous Express. When the gate comes open it's got a big NX banner behind it.

Comment

he runs at northstar when they do the grudge races. guy seems cool, and loves to rile up the fans, And he has plenty of fans.

Comment

That truck is old news. Seen it like 4-5 years ago at a rice killer Oklahoma vs Texas shoot out at Ardmore drag way. Under the hood it is immaculate!!! Big block 502 if I remember right with a big nitrous shot!

Comment

Working...
                              X