No announcement yet.

5 Second Street Car Part 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know where you're going and we can race while we're dialing the bottle in.
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      Let me know where you're going and we can race while we're dialing the bottle in.
      You doing 7.0 again Saturday?
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

No.

Comment

Sounds good TTcoupe is waiting at Denton for you..
          Can you make Denton next Friday? My shift light didn't come in today. I've been guessing and I don't like doing that. Ha
          www.LockoutSupplements.com
          discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Yeah I'm down think I might go to the dale or Denton Sunday not sure. but no bottle yet didn't have time to wire it up. But it should still run a 60's I hope.

Comment

We're gonna go to Redline Saturday night. Finished up the kit today, need to put in the harness tomorrow and its ready. Next Saturday I have some plans, I don't know where I'll go, we'll go somewhere.

Comment

We're gonna go to Redline Saturday night. Finished up the kit today, need to put in the harness tomorrow and its ready. Next Saturday I have some plans, I don't know where I'll go, we'll go somewhere.
                Sweet should run in the mid 5's 4sure with running 6'20 on motor. You should come out next Friday to Denton. We will have gray horse car out there to.

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
                  Sweet should run in the mid 5's 4sure with running 6'20 on motor. You should come out next Friday to Denton. We will have gray horse car out there to.
                  Anyone at the shop tomorrow? I may look at a trailer tomorrow.
                  www.LockoutSupplements.com
                  discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

If it runs a 5.anything Id be happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X