who wants some (cruise call outs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
    Leave your frustration towards me, not someone you can't outrun. The way you're barking it just seems you got a running car. But you don't, yours split in half and now you're criticizing his tunes when your "shit" is dead in the water?

Hi pot, meet kettle.
    He likes to run his mouth and he can't back it up
    Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout
    2008 Spring : 13.00 index Champion
    2008 Summer : Fastest Street Car Runner Up : 13.00 index Champion
    2008 Summer KODFWS : Runner Up

Comment

Leave your frustration towards me, not someone you can't outrun. The way you're barking it just seems you got a running car. But you don't, yours split in half and now you're criticizing his tunes when your "shit" is dead in the water?

Hi pot, meet kettle.
      I talk shit all I want cup cake, your homie hasn't ran anyone worth opening his mouth about. He's to busy TRYING to make it go down a track.

Yeah I like turning shit up! Not fuckin running slow like you. 5.7's isn't shit now days.
      I will back it up soon.
      Don't go hiding under that rock once I'm out again. We can lock in for whatever you want, I'm dragging that "racecar killer" ass.

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
        Better bring all you have so you don't have to make any excuses.
        I didn't want Francis to be the only skirt and pom poms in here so i figured i would come in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
        All you're ever good at, you've mastered the toe touches so start making that Ventura run as fast as that cock holster.
        www.LockoutSupplements.com
        discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
          All you're ever good at, you've mastered the toe touches so start making that Ventura run as fast as that cock holster.
          If i did would be just like the old days.. . . . . You'd still be half a sec behind. Im more interested in other things now a days. But it will be fun watching B leave you like a two dollar whore clapping and banging trying to build up enough to get out of your own way.

Comment

Maybe you forgot I've been faster then the both of you.
            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel6718 View Post
              He likes to run his mouth and he can't back it up
              I back up my mouth. Like I said get your junk shit dialed in. You said you'd drag the yellow Bitch. Your ready yet or are you sitting the fuck back down, again?

You sure did look mad at that race in Denton.

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
                If i did would be just like the old days.. . . . . You'd still be half a sec behind. Im more interested in other things now a days. But it will be fun watching B leave you like a two dollar whore clapping and banging trying to build up enough to get out of your own way.

You really think that's worthy of talking about Archie running your nitrous car so it could outrun a n/a 300hp daily. What happened when your secret kit went on ol gray?

sorry to waste your time baller.

Comment

Yes you have and it's been impressive. Looking to change that 2nd time out!

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                    I back up my mouth. Like I said get your junk shit dialed in. You said you'd drag the yellow Bitch. Your ready yet or are you sitting the fuck back down, again?

You sure did look mad at that race in Denton.
                    You sure do like to run our mouth about other people's cars, I sure would like to run your pile of shit, ill probably be at the cruise, not 100% or I'd lock it in, bring that yellow pile of shit, and bring more then your lunch money.
                    Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout
                    2008 Spring : 13.00 index Champion
                    2008 Summer : Fastest Street Car Runner Up : 13.00 index Champion
                    2008 Summer KODFWS : Runner Up

Comment

5.40's years ago in the Chevy II or what was it?
                      Help me out

Comment

Oh yes this just got good. The yellow bitch will be giving out an ass dragging.

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                          You really think that's worthy of talking about Archie running your nitrous car so it could outrun a n/a 300hp daily. What happened when your secret kit went on ol gray?

sorry to waste your time baller.

Not sure. I didn't keep up with your car. Not impressed with hollow cans no matter how much you throw at them.
                          And that wasn't the only barney/grayhorse race.

Comment

Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                            Oh yes this just got good. The yellow bitch will be giving out an ass dragging.
                            He's not 100% Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel6718 View Post
                              You sure do like to run our mouth about other people's cars, I sure would like to run your pile of shit, ill probably be at the cruise, not 100% or I'd lock it in, bring that yellow pile of shit, and bring more then your lunch money.
                              Run for more than my lunch money? Says the broke dick bastard who still lives with his parents. Lmao. Lock it in. $500? $1000? How much? Lock it in. I'm not showing up for a "maybe". I'm supposed to goto Lake Charles that weekend for a street race but I'd much rather come to the cruise and flip your shit smooth over.
                              2004 Cobra
                              www.boostedgt.com
                              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

haha i'll give some odds on that one with my lunch change.

Comment

Working...
                                X