No announcement yet.

Tex275 at Texas Motorplex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm telling you I know the expense of your car. I wouldn't do that, we'll run pro tree, you go when I move. I'll move when the tree drops. You have my word.
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
      Heard that before...
      Not sure it would mean anything but he did give me my race 2 times so I think he would do the same for u I'm sure he will.

Comment

How much we racing for?

Comment

Not doing it. Sorry. I'm not giving the hit to anyone. Figure out some other way to gain three tenths...
          2004 Cobra
          www.boostedgt.com
          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

lmao
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I see you give people the hit all the time, appears that away in the videos you produce.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                I see you give people the hit all the time, appears that away in the videos you produce.
                He falls asleep at the light, its like getting the hit already. Take the Back tire offer

Comment

Take back tire that's a good bit to over come

Comment

Radials shouldn't be a problem Chris, what gives?
                    All he needs is some dr pepper

Or you could just run the X275 like Daniel, maybe y'all can race each other then.
                    His car is too slow to spool for competition, chris, add more timing!

Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                    Im still trying to figure out who John with the welder is myself.

Im like everyone else you was going to drag the yellow car knowing he was on slicks, now he has to change tires? Don't think that is how grudge racing works.

Chris you better watch it or they will be getting someone elses car on you, oh wait that has already happen.
                    Kinda like y'all did when chris tried to get you to run me??

I just figured since your car obviously hooks on the street a radial would be no problem.

What about the race I mentioned?
                    No shit, dr pepper

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                    You can have the back tire. That's about it. Im not going to agree to the hit and let you cook me on the starting line.
                    You cook yourself everyone you race that car

He only does that to slow cars, yours is too fast
                    Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout
                    2008 Spring : 13.00 index Champion
                    2008 Summer : Fastest Street Car Runner Up : 13.00 index Champion
                    2008 Summer KODFWS : Runner Up

Comment

I'll take the tire and the hit, name your amount. Your car is clearly faster then mine. That's a good race.

Comment

Daniel- Chris has never tried to get my car to race you only I have tried but you never said anything.

Chris has given lengths on the street not at the track. What do both of y'all want to do on the street with Chris car? Both of y'all name the amount we can do it tonight or tomorrow night. Let y'all's nuts hang now.

Dr.pepper worked at the no prep race we won also worked on the street down in Houston and at the pad.

I'm pretty sure Chris has won more money with his car in the last 6 months than you have in the last two years. Seems to spool up just fine to me. Why don't you sit next it to see how it spools up. Oh yeah forgot you are to scared to. You have been called out on the Internet several times and had two phones calls and still no answer. Let your nuts drop and see what happens.
                        Last edited by 582nova; 05-16-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I don't give the hit to anyone. Not even on the street. We set out lengths to accomodate the hit. The race against the AWD car in New Orleans I couldn't see the flashlight so he basically got the hit but that was about it. Go check youtube again.
                          2004 Cobra
                          www.boostedgt.com
                          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel6718 View Post
                            All he needs is some dr pepper

His car is too slow to spool for competition, chris, add more timing!

Kinda like y'all did when chris tried to get you to run me??

No shit, dr pepper

You cook yourself everyone you race that car

He only does that to slow cars, yours is too fast
                            Add More timing? bwahahahahah how many passes did you get at the last 275 race?? I counted 2 and it blew up!!!
                            but You're giving advice.

Dr.pepper is enough to drag that raggedy shit you have!! lock in for whatever you want on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                              Daniel- Chris has never tried to get my car to race you only I have tried but you never said anything.

Chris has given hits on the street not at the track. What do both of y'all want to do on the street with Chris car? Both of y'all name the amount we can do it tonight or tomorrow night. Let y'all's nuts hang now.

Dr.pepper worked at the no prep race we won also worked on the street down in Houston and at the pad.

I'm pretty sure Chris has won more money with his car in the last 6 months than you have in the last two years. Seems to spool up just fine to me. Why don't you sit next it to see how it spools up. Oh yeah forgot you are to scared to. You have been called out on the Internet several times and had two phones calls and still no answer. Let your nuts drop and see what happens.

What I think he is saying is go fuck yourself!

Comment

Is Daniel the guy with the turbo white Z28 I raced at redline last week?

Comment

Working...
                                X