X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G.. View Post
    Its easy to do behind the keyboard.....but you already know that
    Looks whos back! Hahaha
    You have something you wanna get off your chest?

Bitch you act like your gonna do a fucking thing. Sit the fuck back down, your like your homie Sam.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      Seriously, when will you be ready?
      I will let you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
        Looks whos back! Hahaha
        You have something you wanna get off your chest?

Bitch you act like your gonna do a fucking thing. Sit the fuck back down, your like your homie Sam.
        Actually I could give two fucks about your stupid chicken legged scared bitch keyboard warrior ass. But apparently you wanted to show me how big your little acorns were and you acted like a little clammed up bitch at the cruise. I told you I was gonna be there with them and I was. Walked by your scared bitch ass at least 10 times and even came over and talked with Jason., Not one time did you look at me or say shit. Bitch. So next time come find me and show me pussy ass bitch boy. No more keyboard warrior from you

Comment

Actually I could give two fucks about your stupid chicken legged scared bitch keyboard warrior ass. But apparently you wanted to show me how big your little acorns were and you acted like a little clammed up bitch at the cruise. I told you I was gonna be there with them and I was. Walked by your scared bitch ass at least 10 times and even came over and talked with Jason., Not one time did you look at me or say shit. Bitch. So next time come find me and show me pussy ass bitch boy. No more keyboard warrior from you
          Lmfao.... So, you want me to talk to you?
          I sure am a keyboard warrior. It's been proven before that Im a bitch. You passes by me and didnt say shit. Hmmmm maybe next time come talk to me if thats what you wanted.
          When your ready let me know, we could meet up.

Till then you're just a pussy

Comment

Lol!
            2004 Cobra
            www.boostedgt.com
            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

You wanna set something up? I got a place we can settle this. Don't pull a Sam and back out a day before the agreed upon day.
              2004 Cobra
              www.boostedgt.com
              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Lmfao.... So, you want me to talk to you?
                I sure am a keyboard warrior. It's been proven before that Im a bitch. You passes by me and didnt say shit. When your ready let me know, we could meet up.
                keyboard bitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                  You wanna set something up? I got a place we can settle this. Don't pull a Sam and back out a day before the agreed upon day.
                  Like I said I could give two shits about him. He made the comment about showing me. I told him where I would be and he said he couldnt make it. Then he shows up and doesnt say shit or do anything like a typical bitch. I have nothing to prove. He'll do the same thing the rest of the punk asses have done over the years. Nothing.

Comment

Like I said I could give two shits about him. He made the comment about showing me. I told him where I would be and he said he couldnt make it. Then he shows up and doesnt say shit or do anything like a typical bitch. I have nothing to prove. He'll do the same thing the rest of the punk asses have done over the years. Nothing.
                    I got $200 that says he nails you straight in your flapping mouth next time he sees you. Lock that in.
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Did anyone see that Justin Verlander got taken out of the game tonight after only 2 2/3 innings?

Comment

• On a side note I'm in for the tex275 race Saturday
                        http/www.texasturboboys.com

Comment

• Originally posted by WTS View Post
                          On a side note I'm in for the tex275 race Saturday
                          Good luck!
                          2004 Cobra
                          www.boostedgt.com
                          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Thanks
                            http/www.texasturboboys.com

Comment

• Originally posted by WTS View Post
                              On a side note I'm in for the tex275 race Saturday
                              Good luck me to.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                                I got $200 that says he nails you straight in your flapping mouth next time he sees you. Lock that in.
                                Bet!

Comment

Working...
                                X