Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G.. View Post
    And thanks for trying Billy.
    Next time i see you.. Imma slap you with a cheese burger..i havent decided wendys or mcdonalds....
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
      Next time i see you.. Imma slap you with a cheese burger..i havent decided wendys or mcdonalds....
      Good thing Im not muslim or I might get offended if its a bacon cheeseburger. And dont be so cheap, slap me with a 5 guys or something good...

Comment

Good thing Im not muslim or I might get offended if its a bacon cheeseburger. And dont be so cheap, slap me with a 5 guys or something good...
        mooyaa? with extra bacon???
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Id love a bacon cheeseburger....
          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Seb whats up with your place?

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
              Id love a bacon cheeseburger....
              i could slap you with one as well!!!
              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• I'll still your motor
                Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                  I'll still your motor
                  dammit.. leave it the fuck alone.. ONE of my motors in your car is enough..
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

With this being said. Chris, I'm letting this hang since scheduling is so hard and every place Ive offered he has decline. I have made several attempts to give him oppurtunity. When it happens it happens. Im done with trying to schedule or giving the oppurtunities, but my bet still stands if your interested. Im done poluting the racing bench with this bull shit. Im all for the shit talking and "razzing" but all these idol meaningless threats that will never be should be reserved for face to face time.
                    I don't mean to kick a dead horse, but your locations consisted of 7-eleven, the motorplex, and the police station... Our location consisted of a padded cage that, as much as you think, isn't on biased ground. If Billy's place is out, then all we have left is Seb's. My buddy that I was thinking of isn't even in town. He said he didn't care but he wouldn't be there. I don't think thats a good idea. So Seb's place is what is left.
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• SEB gets to piss blood on the loser too!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                        I don't mean to kick a dead horse, but your locations consisted of 7-eleven, the motorplex, and the police station... Our location consisted of a padded cage that, as much as you think, isn't on biased ground. If Billy's place is out, then all we have left is Seb's. My buddy that I was thinking of isn't even in town. He said he didn't care but he wouldn't be there. I don't think thats a good idea. So Seb's place is what is left.
                        This will be my last reply on this subject until something else comes up. This started by him saying when he saw me he was gonna show me just how big his nuts were. Well I told him I would be at the cruise and he said he is not. Then he is at the cruise. I pass by him 7 times and even come over to talk to a few people with you guys and he moves away and doesn't make eye contact. Now this is turning into scheduling a match in a ring. I don't need a ring or cage. I prefer the open elements. And as I've said I have nothing to prove. This would mean nothing to me or any of my stats or friends. And Im not driving 3 hrs rd trip for a fight in a place you guys practice and train in for a 30 sec fight no matter the amount. So....when he feels froggy he can make whole on all these threats. Until then Im done, all hes doing is barking up a tree he cant climb.

Comment

This will be my last reply on this subject until something else comes up. This started by him saying when he saw me he was gonna show me just how big his nuts were. Well I told him I would be at the cruise and he said he is not. Then he is at the cruise. I pass by him 7 times and even come over to talk to a few people with you guys and he moves away and doesn't make eye contact. Now this is turning into scheduling a match in a ring. I don't need a ring or cage. I prefer the open elements. And as I've said I have nothing to prove. This would mean nothing to me or any of my stats or friends. And Im not driving 3 hrs rd trip for a fight in a place you guys practice and train in for a 30 sec fight no matter the amount. So....when he feels froggy he can make whole on all these threats. Until then Im done, all hes doing is barking up a tree he cant climb.
                          Shit if some random dude wanted to show me his nuts i would want to fight too i completely understand..

also.. when did everyone turn into a cage fighter lol..
                          next person who decides to fight me.. we are going FULL SUMO...

except big matt.. that guy would kill me in a sumo fight.
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Lmfao 30sec. Good shit!
                            Come on man don't pull a Fuckin sam. Let do this shit! You've been running you cock suker ever since sam and I got into that bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                              Looks like we got two places. Buzzo, how does your schedule look for Sunday?
                              I have a 10,000sqft empty warehouse in Mckinney. Just saying...
                              www.LockoutSupplements.com
                              discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                                I have a 10,000sqft empty warehouse in Mckinney. Just saying...
                                Clearly if you dont have a proffesional grade Cage.. your warehouse doesnt rate
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                                X