Big Thumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
    Clearly if you dont have a proffesional grade Cage.. your warehouse doesnt rate
    Thats not what I said at all... Fight in public, uncontrolled or fight in a controlled environment. Which is the better choice? If you're going to flex your nuts, at least be smart about it.
    2004 Cobra
    www.boostedgt.com
    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by G.. View Post
      This will be my last reply on this subject until something else comes up. This started by him saying when he saw me he was gonna show me just how big his nuts were. Well I told him I would be at the cruise and he said he is not. Then he is at the cruise. I pass by him 7 times and even come over to talk to a few people with you guys and he moves away and doesn't make eye contact. Now this is turning into scheduling a match in a ring. I don't need a ring or cage. I prefer the open elements. And as I've said I have nothing to prove. This would mean nothing to me or any of my stats or friends. And Im not driving 3 hrs rd trip for a fight in a place you guys practice and train in for a 30 sec fight no matter the amount. So....when he feels froggy he can make whole on all these threats. Until then Im done, all hes doing is barking up a tree he cant climb.
      I really tried to avoid yall doing this in a public place because of the legal implications but it seems you're dead set on that being the environment that this will take place in... So, screw it. You can lead a horse to water but....
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
        Thats not what I said at all... Fight in public, uncontrolled or fight in a controlled environment. Which is the better choice? If you're going to flex your nuts, at least be smart about it.
        yup.. i agree with you.. but i also see G's concern driving 3 hours to a place he doesnt know anyone..
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I really tried to avoid yall doing this in a public place because of the legal implications but it seems you're dead set on that being the environment that this will take place in... So, screw it. You can lead a horse to water but....
          That didn't stop you and Fransisco from trying to fight me at Redline last month did it?

Btw don't bother trying to start shit again. None of that shit bothers me anymore. Reduce the chance of having me laugh at you like what happened at Redline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
            That didn't stop you and Fransisco from trying to fight me at Redline last month did it?

Btw don't bother trying to start shit again. None of that shit bothers me anymore. Reduce the chance of having me laugh at you like what happened at Redline.
            wait.. all this talk about not wanting to fight in a public place.. and keeping it to a private location. and they tried to throw down at a track? hmmm doesnt that kinda contradict everything that was said before?
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• ^^^ lol...
              Reminds me of those who mouth off real loud in front of a crowd in trying to set up a race and then get all mad when 50 people show up at the spot chosen to race. Brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                ^^^ lol...
                Reminds me of those who mouth off real loud in front of a crowd in trying to set up a race and then get all mad when 50 people show up at the spot chosen to race. Brilliant.
                makes me glad i have a slow car and everyone likes me no one calls me out (except for orangechevyII) and no one wants to fight me im just a friendly cuddly kinda guy.. i prefer to hug it out forget all this fighting crap.. isnt that what we did in highschool??

real men BREAKDANCE FIGHT!!
                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

There was no "you and Francisco". That was between you and him. You told him the next time y'all saw each other y'all would handle it. You didn't want to do anything. And yeah I already called you out to do something and you backed down which is fine. We were laughing at you too at redline. You looked scared as shit. Lmao!
                  2004 Cobra
                  www.boostedgt.com
                  www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

wait.. all this talk about not wanting to fight in a public place.. and keeping it to a private location. and they tried to throw down at a track? hmmm doesnt that kinda contradict everything that was said before?
                    There was no "they". That was between Francisco and Sammy.
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

There was no "you and Francisco". That was between you and him. You told him the next time y'all saw each other y'all would handle it. You didn't want to do anything. And yeah I already called you out to do something and you backed down which is fine. We were laughing at you too at redline. You looked scared as shit. Lmao!
                      How do I look scared at the same time I'm looking yall in the eyes and laughing at you two for wanting to fight at the race track?
                      I'm only scared of two things , being seen with a fat girl and people riding on tricycles.
                      Which one were y'all?

Comment

How do I look scared at the same time I'm looking yall in the eyes and laughing at you two for wanting to fight at the race track?
                        I'm only scared of two things , being seen with a fat girl and people riding on tricycles.
                        Which one were y'all?
                        Well you weren't laughing first off. You looked nervous. It was pretty funny. Like I said, fighting at the track isn't something id recommend but Francisco is his own person and that was between you two.

Cool then if you aren't scared I guess you will meet up with me so we can finish some things?
                        2004 Cobra
                        www.boostedgt.com
                        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• aaaah.. makes me remember back when i was 14.. and fighting settled something...

why not just let it be guys?? i would think in this day and age 2 adults could put on their big boy pants and talk it out using their big boy words... i guess only us little guys do that...
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

aaaah.. makes me remember back when i was 14.. and fighting settled something...

why not just let it be guys?? i would think in this day and age 2 adults could put on their big boy pants and talk it out using their big boy words... i guess only us little guys do that...
                            Tried that. This guy likes to act like a 10 year old and make smartass comments every chance he gets. People get tired of it after a while.
                            2004 Cobra
                            www.boostedgt.com
                            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

aaaah.. makes me remember back when i was 14.. and fighting settled something...

Don't make me give you a hug little guy!

Comment

Well you weren't laughing first off. You looked nervous. It was pretty funny. Like I said, fighting at the track isn't something id recommend but Francisco is his own person and that was between you two.

Cool then if you aren't scared I guess you will meet up with me so we can finish some things?
                                And get drug back into your drama filled life of mayhem?
                                Not interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X