Big Thumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
    Tried that. This guy likes to act like a 10 year old and make smartass comments every chance he gets. People get tired of it after a while.
    he makes smart ass comments to me all the time thats part of his charm.. if he didnt make them i would think he was not feeling well. and i most prob wouldnt like him as much.
    Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
    Don't make me give you a hug little guy!
    im a hugger.. i have NO problems giving some one a hug.. comes with being built like a teddy bear...
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
      aaaah.. makes me remember back when i was 14.. and fighting settled something...

why not just let it be guys?? i would think in this day and age 2 adults could put on their big boy pants and talk it out using their big boy words... i guess only us little guys do that...
      Chris has and always will have a vendetta against me. It's inevitable considering the past events.

None of that stuff bothers me anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
        Not interested.
        All you had to say.
        2004 Cobra
        www.boostedgt.com
        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Chris has and always will have a vendetta against me. It's inevitable considering the past events.

Pretty much. I hate to say it but If you were on fire I wouldn't even piss on you to put you out. Youre just not a good person. Have a great day.
          2004 Cobra
          www.boostedgt.com
          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            he makes smart ass comments to me all the time thats part of his charm.. if he didnt make them i would think he was not feeling well. and i most prob wouldnt like him as much.
            Yeah I can understand that. The difference is you and him are friends so the smartass comments are all in good fun. When two people dislike each other and make smartass comments they aren't in good fun. Anyways, I must digress. We can just agree to disagree and move on with life.
            2004 Cobra
            www.boostedgt.com
            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
              Pretty much. I hate to say it but If you were on fire I wouldn't even piss on you to put you out. Youre just not a good person. Have a great day.
              That would the perfect time to hug it out. Wouldn't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                I got a place garland y'all can use and I'll add 300 to the winner.
                Just a few weeks ago you were "LMAO @ grown ass men acting like kids". Where was this offer with naynay and myself?

Comment

• Keep it away from the track, remember when that stupid shit went down at Kennadale, someone could have gotten seriously hurt and we had the Popo raining down on the place.

No need to mention who and why, just not a good idea..Peace out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                    Just a few weeks ago you were "LMAO @ grown ass men acting like kids". Where was this offer with naynay and myself?
                    I said it was childish, but I didnt say it wasn't entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      I said it was childish, but I didnt say it wasn't entertaining.
                      I can't argue with that.

Initially, it just seemed a little hypocritical.

EDIT: It wouldn't have hurt my feelings to have actually received some money out of the whole deal.

Comment

How do I look scared at the same time I'm looking yall in the eyes and laughing at you two for wanting to fight at the race track?
                        I'm only scared of two things , being seen with a fat girl and people riding on tricycles.
                        Which one were y'all?
                        You wanna find out which one Im I ?

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                          Seb whats up with your place?
                          My place is game for this gtg at any time! Call or text me at 214-779-7278! We can make this happen if you guys want to get out there like men & handle your differences.

Also this shit will be straight up, One on One! If someone trys to jump in. Be ready to deal with me
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                            My place is game for this gtg at any time! Call or text me at 214-779-7278! We can make this happen if you guys want to get out there like men & handle your differences.

Also this shit will be straight up, One on One! If someone trys to jump in. Be ready to deal with me
                            Sunday at noon is good for me. Ill call you later tonight

Comment

• I don't think any if you guys will fight,Seb is the only person that has shown he will fight regardless.
                              So you queers that keep talking shit,SHUT UP.
                              Although it is entertaing to read,it really is stupid. At 25+ years of age your not suppose to be so quick to try and beat people up anymore.
                              But anyways......
                              Im down for a quick hug and tap on the ass. Lol

Comment

And get drug back into your drama filled life of mayhem?
                                Not interested.
                                Amen

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post

Truth

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post

I'm sure the feelings mutual
                                Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout
                                2008 Spring : 13.00 index Champion
                                2008 Summer : Fastest Street Car Runner Up : 13.00 index Champion
                                2008 Summer KODFWS : Runner Up

Comment

Working...
                                X