Big Thumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
    You inquired about my car to multiple people. I had THREE random calls that day from three people whom I haven't spoke to in a long while. Their stories were the same... .
    I offered that race. He called around to 10 different people
    Which is it?
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      Yes, "I" did not call one single person. Name your three.

I said name your amount, you said you were going to Oklahoma.
      I'm not naming shit. You're lying your ass off in here. You said name your amount with regards to your hit bullshit. I said not happening. It won't happen with the new car either. I'm not giving anyone the hit. And I did goto Oklahoma and had a ton of fun. Heard you were fishing at the motorplex asking times there too... What are you going to do about the new car? Nobody will know the times it runs. Who will you ask? Lmao.
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
        You sound just like stangtamer and relinquished had a kid. Fucking retarded.

Few hours late keyboard bitch.

Yup. You're still a retarded fuck.

We know you are a bitch but no need to advertise.

Damn retard. You cant even pick a set to swing from can you?
        Damn it you left out the nuts

I dont swing from anything kind sir, I made a statement and as always your buddy back peddles and said he did this or said that or didnt say this or that.
        We knew you would join in so glad you made it

Comment

I'm not naming shit. You're lying your ass off in here. You said name your amount with regards to your hit bullshit. I said not happening. It won't happen with the new car either. I'm not giving anyone the hit. And I did goto Oklahoma and had a ton of fun. Heard you were fishing at the motorplex asking times there too... What are you going to do about the new car? Nobody will know the times it runs. Who will you ask? Lmao.
          Wasn't he out there beating everyone that day, good thing you didn't show up or you would of been added to the kill list, after the hit......

Comment

Get the fuck outta here with the bullshit, I didnt ask a damn thing about your car. I said you went to oklahoma.

Bad part is, everyone there that was in that conversation all said the same thing. I respect you, but dont start bullshit for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
              Wasn't he out there beating everyone that day, good thing you didn't show up or you would of been added to the kill list, after the hit......
              Your shit talking would make more sense if you didnt quote what Chris wanted for the race.

Comment

You sound just like stangtamer and relinquished had a kid. Fucking retarded.

Few hours late keyboard bitch.

Yup. You're still a retarded fuck.

We know you are a bitch but no need to advertise.

Damn retard. You cant even pick a set to swing from can you?
                Lmfao.. We all know who the bitch is! Your acting like your homie.
                My offer still stands btw

Comment

Which is it?
                  Splitting more details to divert attention from the main issue? Cool. Here is what it is: You're a liar. Bitch move #1. You want to talk your shit now that my car is apart. Bitch move #2. You want to ask people what my car runs to see if you will win before you agree to race. Bitch move #3. Looks like you're a bitch and I'll be sure to bend you and your Garland nut huggers over with the new car and take every last dime you have to give. Did I cover everything? Yep pretty much. Have a great day.
                  2004 Cobra
                  www.boostedgt.com
                  www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Get the fuck outta here with the bullshit, I didnt ask a damn thing about your car. I said you went to oklahoma.

Bad part is, everyone there that was in that conversation all said the same thing. I respect you, but dont start bullshit for no reason at all.
                    Sorry dude. You want to talk shit now that my car is apart. All respect I had for you is gone. Go weld some shit.
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                      Lmfao.. We all know who the bitch is! Your acting like your homie.
                      My offer still stands btw
                      My offer is still standing with the 200 or 500 I offered. Keyboard bitch. But that would mean you would have to look someone in the eyes . Bitch

Comment

Sorry dude. You want to talk shit now that my car is apart. All respect I had for you is gone. Go weld some shit.
                        I'm not talking shit, you called me a liar. I didnt lie, thats fine.

Comment

My offer is still standing with the 200 or 500 I offered. Keyboard bitch. But that would mean you would have to look someone in the eyes . Bitch
                          $200 i bust you're dumbass in the mouth next time i see you? Check

Wanna meet up this weekend? Please say yes

Comment

Here we go again....

Comment

Here we go again....

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                                $200 i bust you're dumbass in the mouth next time i see you? Check

Wanna meet up this weekend? Please say yes
                                I sure do. Since your bitch ass wont do shit at the track. Ill be at
                                7815 Garland Rd. Dallas. straight up noon. Sat. Lock in 500 you wont look me in the eyes and bust me in the mouth. Bitch. Step up keyboard bitch

Comment

Working...
                                X