anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
    I think they could have a good show without the drama. Fast and Loud does not have drama... just a bunch of goofy bastards with sarcastic attitudes. That show seems to be doing really well.

Hmm...wonder if they would do a show about ATV racing lol.
    to compare fast and loud to street outlaws is apples to oranges. not sure how into the grudge racing scene you are but there is always alot of drama. if there was no drama filler between racing the show wouldnt make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      I just wish during the 35 second race, they would have just one camera angle and not switch to 18 different views. Then you could appreciate how fast they're going.
      quoted for truth. The audio doesn't even match up either. Lol
      2012 GT500

Comment

• boostedgt, think I just saw ur yellow car going down 20 oon the back of a trailer. did it stay here in the dfw area? it was 20 and hulen

Comment

• I believe it resides in duncanville now.
          2004 Cobra
          www.boostedgt.com
          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
            I believe it resides in duncanville now.
            I built 98 cobra on Forza 4 that looks just like your GT.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
              Best tuna in the world bro
              I don't eat tuna but if I have to, gotta have some mustard & tabasco with a pinch of salt & pepper....

j/k
              Last edited by d1tko; 07-16-2013, 04:14 PM.
              Originally posted by BoostedGT
              I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
              Originally posted by bigminz
              Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

well I really believe it was ur old yellow one. some reason I was thinking it had went out of state

Comment

• Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                  boostedgt, think I just saw ur yellow car going down 20 oon the back of a trailer. did it stay here in the dfw area? it was 20 and hulen
                  Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                  Gunna be driven by a chick now. Hope she's at least throwing the 347 in there.

Comment

• Am I the only one who watches this show that believes FarmTruck would go alot faster if the boys would put some work into the rear suspension? The way that sumbitch twists on the hit....fuck. I get the concept of keeping it as "farm truck" as possible, but if the guys were serious about climbing the ladder, one would think they'd do a little upgrading.

Talking out my ass once again from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      I built 98 cobra on Forza 4 that looks just like your GT.
                      Ha thats awesome!!
                      2004 Cobra
                      www.boostedgt.com
                      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                        well I really believe it was ur old yellow one. some reason I was thinking it had went out of state
                        You saw the car.. It was on the west side of fort worth that day getting some work done at a shop.
                        2004 Cobra
                        www.boostedgt.com
                        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• I finally caught a show that I recorded the other night...Not bad at all! Cant wait to catch the show when the Texas boyzz come out to Okla, By far better than the Pinks show when it first came out.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            I finally caught a show that I recorded the other night...Not bad at all! Cant wait to catch the show when the Texas boyzz come out to Okla, By far better than the Pinks show when it first came out.
                            Thats for damn sure. Far better then pinks
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              I also enjoy the show...however the previews show that there are about to follow the "reality TV norm" and introduce a bunch of annoying drama to the show. If that's true...it will turn me off on it. Just keep showing them tuning on the cars and racing. Leave the BS drama out of it.
                              Drama and street racing kind of go hand and hand. It is kind of a battle of ego's thing. As long as it is real drama that is fine. If it is fake drama atleast make it believable.lol I love to trash talk with a good sport to build a race up. It helps bring the best out in both racers, because neither person wants to lose to a trash talker. It makes for a good rivalry.

Comment

You saw the car.. It was on the west side of fort worth that day getting some work done at a shop.
                                Car was also at kennedale friday has 2 kits now on a 9.5 motor. Leaves with wheels in the air and looks to run pretty good. I have pics and video ill try and post later. Always loved that car..
                                TURBO 89GT -SOLD
                                93 COUPE 275 radial car

Comment

Working...
                                X