anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StangTamer View Post
    Drama and street racing kind of go hand and hand. It is kind of a battle of ego's thing. As long as it is real drama that is fine. If it is fake drama atleast make it believable.lol I love to trash talk with a good sport to build a race up. It helps bring the best out in both racers, because neither person wants to lose to a trash talker. It makes for a good rivalry.

Holy shit, good to see ya man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Holy shit, good to see ya man.
      Holy Hell! Where's Andrew now?
      sigpic

Comment

• ah hell next week coming to texas. sweet cant wait to see this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
          ah hell next week coming to texas. sweet cant wait to see this one.
          Me too

Comment

• Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
            ah hell next week coming to texas. sweet cant wait to see this one.
            Damn straight. They can come to a real state not that third world country of a state
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Can't wait for the TX show.

Tony jumped the light, I watched it on slow motion on the dvr, his wheel arches lift up before the flashlight is on... That said, the Camaro was never pulling back the fox, regardless of what Derek claims... A dead even start the Stang would still pull a car imo.

Sucks for Sean, hope he does well when he gets here. I know the people involved are all hush about it.

Also sucks for Doc that Dave wouldn't race him, esp since Sean stood out of Doc's way to let the race happen. More drama to fuel the show I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amackwantsabeast View Post
                Car was also at kennedale friday has 2 kits now on a 9.5 motor. Leaves with wheels in the air and looks to run pretty good. I have pics and video ill try and post later. Always loved that car..
                Running deep into the 5's now is what I hear.

Comment

• Boosted's old car was at Kennedale Sunday night. It's not a deep 5 second car.

That Monte Carlo doesn't have anything for the Sonoma. That truck is bad!
                  Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                    Boosted's old car was at Kennedale Sunday night. It's not a deep 5 second car.

damn and I really thought about going on sunday.

Comment

• BoostedGT should change his screename to "The Big Chief of Texas"
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                        Big Chief should change his screename to "The BoostedGT of Oklahoma"
                        Fixed
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Fixed
                          I was making fun of the show...there have been a lot of gay one liners on the show but that one took the cake lol.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                            Boosted's old car was at Kennedale Sunday night. It's not a deep 5 second car.

I was there sunday also. The banana looked to run better the friday night before than Sunday , idk could be wrong though idk what it runs. ..Your truck runs damn good, last pass you made looked like it moved out pretty well
                            TURBO 89GT -SOLD
                            93 COUPE 275 radial car

Comment

• That is not Boosted's old car... That is Steven and his wife's new car. They are still figuring out the car. It will haul ass before too long.
                              2004 Cobra
                              www.boostedgt.com
                              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                                That is not Boosted's old car... That is Steven and his wife's new car. They are still figuring out the car. It will haul ass before too long.
                                Hey u know that car will still be remembered as ur car for a while. At least until ur new one is up and running
                                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                                X