Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    I wish i had a fast car
    Well, stop by 1311 Morgan rd. Mustang OK. And have Shawn (murder nova) fix yours up

Comment

• so i guess OK has the fastest cars?
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Wow, that was a pretty piss-poor showing by the cars that represented Texas. Y'all got your asses DRUUUGGGGGG.

I'd be interested in seeing manny race MurderNova, StreetBeast, and DaddyDave.
        2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
          Wow, that was a pretty piss-poor showing by the cars that represented Texas. Y'all got your asses DRUUUGGGGGG.

I'd be interested in seeing manny race MurderNova, StreetBeast, and DaddyDave.
          How many races did they actually have? We could have won some.
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Wow, that was a pretty piss-poor showing by the cars that represented Texas. Y'all got your asses DRUUUGGGGGG.
            You're fucking retard if you believe that, it's the fucking discovery channel and that shit was done for ratings.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              You're fucking retard if you believe that, it's the fucking discovery channel and that shit was done for ratings.
              Agreed. A show about okc racer. They arent going to lose many races outside of their state

Comment

• Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                Agreed. A show about okc racer. They arent going to lose many races outside of their state
                Exactly and on the flip side it builds ratings for boosted and his boys as well because every little cocksucker around is going to think they can beat him since they've seen him lose. In the end he's benefiting from it all.
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

They showed 4 races:

1. Chuck vs. BigBaller - Chuck smoked his ass
                  2. DaddyDave vs. Barefoot Ronnie - DaddyDave Smoked his ass
                  3. MurderNova vs. Barefoot Ronnie - Same result as above
                  4. BoostedGT vs. Flip - Flip won in the closest race of the 4

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  I have no doubt there were more races than what were shown, but those races weren't very close at all. There were some Greyhound bus-lengths going on there.

Comment

There were some Greyhound bus-lengths going on there.
                    Hence what I said, that shit was done for ratings. I've seen both Boosted and BigBaller run and those cars are way faster than what they showed.

Comment

Hence what I said, that shit was done for ratings. I've seen both Boosted and BigBaller run and those cars are way faster than what they showed.
                      So you're saying that BoostedGT and BigBaller sandbagged those races for ratings/under-the-table money?

Comment

So you're saying that BoostedGT and BigBaller sandbagged those races for ratings/under-the-table money?
                        IMO, yeah. But we'll never know because "you win some and you lose some".

Comment

IMO, yeah.
                          Wow. That's a pretty bold statement to make.

I await BoostedGT's response to that assertion/accusation.

Comment

• Theres no telling. I mean u dont win every single race. Who knows but it is a fun. Great show and cant wait for season 2

Comment

What was on the TV is exactly what happened. No editing, no sandbagging!

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                                What was on the TV is exactly what happened.
                                Got ya ok. Wasn't sure. Know how editing can be didnt know if they had more that didnt make the finally cut

Comment

Working...
                                X