anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
    Do you mean his Nova or the Chevy II ? I believe his Nova is faster.
    Not really sure. It was a comment a friend of mine said about Barefoot's " car" when we where talking about the episode. .
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• I just started watching the show, and have alot of catching up to do. I've only seen the last 3 or 4 shows. I wish they would show the race in real time, from one camera angle, instead of the back and forth crap.
      But do have a questions about the Texas race. They only show 4 races, was there more than what they showed? Did our locals really get shut out this time? I really hope there's another match, but Hollywood won't show their heros get their asses busted.
      sigpic

Comment

• Most of the OK cars would have to have a generator to drive the store. They may make it few miles on the battery. haha
        www.LockoutSupplements.com
        discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by Rustang View Post
          I just started watching the show, and have alot of catching up to do. I've only seen the last 3 or 4 shows. I wish they would show the race in real time, from one camera angle, instead of the back and forth crap.
          But do have a questions about the Texas race. They only show 4 races, was there more than what they showed? Did our locals really get shut out this time? I really hope there's another match, but Hollywood won't show their heros get their asses busted.
          Yep, only 4 races. Texas just had a bad night.

Comment

• Season 2 starts tonight with the guys from LMR.
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• I plan on watching this season too. I havent seen any previews on it. All I have seen was from facebook and it was intros to new people trying to get on the list.

Comment

• Got it set up to record.
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by Rustang View Post
                  I just started watching the show, and have alot of catching up to do. I've only seen the last 3 or 4 shows. I wish they would show the race in real time, from one camera angle, instead of the back and forth crap.
                  yea the camera angle's piss me off!!!

Comment

• Well i got my wish. okc vs AV Boys 'Grey Mare'.

Spoilers may be had...

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• That looked like a worse ass whoopin than when they came down here
                      07 f250-family truckster
                      08 Denali -baby hauler
                      52 f1-rust bucket
                      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Cal boys didn't know what they were getting into lol.
                        2014 GT
                        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Cali Boy's got schooled, time to tuck tail and run back home to the left coast of libtards.

Comment

• Needs more formula 1 sounds, screeching tires and sped up video from 20 angles.

Comment

• The skinny lmr guy is a jumpy little shit. Lmr made themselves look bad tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                                Needs more formula 1 sounds, screeching tires and sped up video from 20 angles.
                                i laughed at the sounds too.

Comment

Working...
                                X