Didn't it go 6's in Vegas?
    Yes
    Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout
    2008 Spring : 13.00 index Champion
    2008 Summer : Fastest Street Car Runner Up : 13.00 index Champion
    2008 Summer KODFWS : Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
      That LMR Firebird has gone 7.2@212 on radials. Not on the street though obviously.
      Love it. Track racers thinking they can get it done on the street. FAIL.
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Just caught that episode and holy shit that LMR guys made themselves look like a bunch of dumbasses. I can only imagine what Boosted was thinking the second time he jumped.

Did you just turn around like WTF, again?
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Watched 3 mins of it and thats all I could take...

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Just caught that episode and holy shit that LMR guys made themselves look like a bunch of dumbasses. I can only imagine what Boosted was thinking the second time he jumped.

Did you just turn around like WTF, again?
            I thought to myself "Surely this guy couldn't have done it twice in a row???" I started questioning whether or not I was turning the flash light on right or not. LOL!
            2004 Cobra
            www.boostedgt.com
            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
              I thought to myself "Surely this guy couldn't have done it twice in a row???" I started questioning whether or not I was turning the flash light on right or not. LOL!
              Are we going to see you run anyone this season?
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

You did take a while to turn on the light. I thought maybe you were trying to give him time to spool it up.
                Carl S.
                2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                sigpic

Comment

• All the prep arguments had me rolling. The fake fighting was a bit much though but it is tv.

I know they were arguing about prepping the whole lane but chief was supposedly ready to go to blows over prep and how the street is the equalizer then everyone is talking about how much they love the pimp juice. Kinda had me scratching my head.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I liked your face when they said you would do the flagging. It was like "wtf?? How am I being drug in this"
                    07 f250-family truckster
                    08 Denali -baby hauler
                    52 f1-rust bucket
                    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Worm Boy has responded a few times on LS1tech. They can't talk about it too much since they've signed a release but it is creative editing. You can't have the star of the show get beat.

Originally Posted by Worm Boy:

LoL, Guys..... It is a TV show meant to get viewers with drama. Yall dont know the half of it. You only saw 2 races on TV. You did not see the day before when "THEY" stole the move on us. Tons of Drama makes for great TV. HAHA

And guys, a guy from my side was over exaggerating (prep entire street) and that got put on tv. All we asked was to spray 60ft.... And no big deal. We were in their territory so we raced by their rules..... Even said to check tape after the camaro race to see if I left before light so we could pay up and do it again(IF I LEFT FIRST) cause I would have worn that farm truck out all night a long with other cars they brought but the fight happend and ended the night. The order of racing on the show were not how it went down and I will leave it at that. I cant say too much cause of the releases signed. No big deal. Big Chief and I speak on the regular and will be another rematch(this time without the film crew). There is no bad blood between us. Just Chuck and I And he knows he can look at my tail lights any time he feels froggy. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by White90GT View Post
                        You did take a while to turn on the light. I thought maybe you were trying to give him time to spool it up.
                        I flagged exactly how they wanted me to flag. Three steps back (walking), raise the light up, and hit it.
                        2004 Cobra
                        www.boostedgt.com
                        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

that was some funny shit.....
                          04 GT
                          91 LX

Comment

• Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                            that was some funny shit.....
                            U arent kidding
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• More racing, less arguing.
                              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                                More racing, less arguing.
                                I wish we could get a show that would be just an hour of racing. Unfortunately it would only last one maybe two episodes because the majority of the viewing population wants to see other things than just racing. Like drama, 18 different camera angles, and other stuff that we might not see much point in. So with that said, gotta appeal to whatever brings the best ratings to keep the show on the air.
                                2004 Cobra
                                www.boostedgt.com
                                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Working...
                                X