No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So that's how he's going to take his spot?
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      So that's how he's going to take his spot?
      No, I think they are racing guys from Tulsa on the show tonight so he may lose a race due to catastrophic failure. His car is a bad bitch when it's running right, but it seems like as soon as he started trying to make it even faster than it already was it's given him nothing but trouble.

He went from a carb'd F-3 ProCharger combo to a fuel-injected F-3 ProCharger because he was blowing boost past the carb. Once he did that he didn't seem to be able to get it dialed in and Daddy Dave had just enough to keep the spot and even he blew his motor up on the show to do that.

Now Murder Nova has a twin-turbo fuel-injected setup so it will be interesting to see if he can finally get that car dialed in. Obviously he breaks something tonight so I guess we'll find out here in a few hours.
      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• 918 don't know how to pedal?
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• LOL, those Tulsa guys got KILLED save for the first race where their guy beat Chuck, but Chuck was on a brand-new Twin-Turbo setup and no testing.

I can't believe that one guy bet $7,500 against Big Chief's car. LOL. STU-PID. Might as well have burned that money up with race fuel and a lighter.

Comment

• I'm hearing boosted is on the list now. We will see it in a few episodes
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

• All the damn camera angles are annoying as hell. I almost turned the show off last night. Just show the damn race and to hell with what the crowd is doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                I'm hearing boosted is on the list now. We will see it in a few episodes
                he needs to be, that car is hauling!

Comment

• I smiled. Let's do that here in dfw!!! I vote for 121 toll road between the Colony and 75...

I can dream can't I?!?!

Comment

• Cleaning up the highway...a burden...seriously. Have they driven any lately? There is freaking trash and shit bag broke down junk everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                      he needs to be, that car is hauling!
                      yes he is, but isnt that list mainly for the 405 guys. they just run the out of town guys every now and then

Comment

• Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                        yes he is, but isnt that list mainly for the 405 guys. they just run the out of town guys every now and then
                        He's 405 now. He moved
                        07 f250-family truckster
                        08 Denali -baby hauler
                        52 f1-rust bucket
                        05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                          http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=...4&catId=112032

I smiled. Let's do that here in dfw!!! I vote for 121 toll road between the Colony and 75...

I can dream can't I?!?!
                          That road has too many damn waves to it
                          07 f250-family truckster
                          08 Denali -baby hauler
                          52 f1-rust bucket
                          05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                            He's 405 now. He moved
                            Yep he did. He got a sweet pad up there too. He will be having a house warming party soon. Only beer allowed is Natural Light though.

Comment

• Looks like tonight's episode is going to have some of the most anticipated races of the year:

Daddy Dave vs. Murder Nova (with new TT setup)

Monza vs. Doc (Rematch)

Loser of Monza vs. Doc has to race Big Chief

The preview also showed Andrade dragging someone hardcore and I'm thinking it's Chuck.

I think Dave will win, Monza will win, and Chief races Doc and beats him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                                Looks like tonight's episode is going to have some of the most anticipated races of the year:

Daddy Dave vs. Murder Nova (with new TT setup)

Monza vs. Doc (Rematch)

Loser of Monza vs. Doc has to race Big Chief

The preview also showed Andrade dragging someone hardcore and I'm thinking it's Chuck.

I think Dave will win, Monza will win, and Chief races Doc and beats him.

I looked up the info on next weeks too. New Orleans and nanner2.0
                                07 f250-family truckster
                                08 Denali -baby hauler
                                52 f1-rust bucket
                                05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

Working...
                                X