No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping Andrade stays on the show. I like that there is someone operating out of a little 2 car garage and keeping up.
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
      I'm hoping Andrade stays on the show. I like that there is someone operating out of a little 2 car garage and keeping up.
      With a regular small block (23 degree TFS heads) and a single stage at that.

Comment

I'm hoping Andrade stays on the show. I like that there is someone operating out of a little 2 car garage and keeping up.
        He's making pretty solid power so I can see him staying on the list at around 7 or 6. No way he's getting any higher than that without MASSIVE changes to the car and powerplant.

Everyone who is Top-5 on that list is probably at 1,500+hp on the low end and 2,000+ on the high end.
        2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
          He's making pretty solid power so I can see him staying on the list at around 7 or 6. No way he's getting any higher than that without MASSIVE changes to the car and powerplant.

Everyone who is Top-5 on that list is probably at 1,500+hp on the low end and 2,000+ on the high end.
          Oh i agree. He isn't getting past 6 at best. If that far. He is building a turbo LS though, we will see how that goes hopefully.
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

Oh i agree. He isn't getting past 6 at best. If that far. He is building a turbo LS though, we will see how that goes hopefully.
            That might get him past Derek, but that's about it.

Those other cars are freaking track cars that are raced on the street.

Comment

• They just showed a race that didn't air on the regular episode last week with Andrade racing some guy from Tulsa. Smoked his ass and carried both of the front tires in the air pretty good.

Comment

• Tonight's episode was IN-SANE! Wow.

1. Daddy Dave's truck is one bad bitch. That thing is just wicked fast on the street.

2. Monza's car is a bad bitch too and that thing goes from A to B like an arrow.

3. Murder Nova is snake-bitten right now.

4. Doc's car makes WAYYYYYY too much power for the street. He's spent a TON of money on that new motor and hasn't even come close to winning a race since.

5. Big Chief is in a tough spot with Murder Nova right in his cross-hairs.

6. Varley and that turd Gold Car need to be punched right in the nuts and kept off of the list for good. I can't stand those tools.

I can't wait for next week's episode in New Orleans.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                  Tonight's episode was IN-SANE! Wow.

1. Daddy Dave's truck is one bad bitch. That thing is just wicked fast on the street.

2. Monza's car is a bad bitch too and that thing goes from A to B like an arrow.

3. Murder Nova is snake-bitten right now.

4. Doc's car makes WAYYYYYY too much power for the street. He's spent a TON of money on that new motor and hasn't even come close to winning a race since.

5. Big Chief is in a tough spot with Murder Nova right in his cross-hairs.

6. Varley and that turd Gold Car need to be punched right in the nuts and kept off of the list for good. I can't stand those tools.

I can't wait for next week's episode in New Orleans.
                  Sounds about right
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Doc just can't compete with the top 5 cars.
                    Varley is ghetto.
                    Monza and Daddy Dave is a race I'm begging to see.
                    Murder Nova can't compete with the top 3 cars.
                    They'll still have big Chief number one before the season is over.

With that being said, can't wait to see Boosted on the show.
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Good show last night...next monday will be a good one for sure.
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Just another tv show. Top spots will be for whoever makes ratings go up.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                          Doc just can't compete with the top 5 cars.
                          Varley is ghetto.
                          Monza and Daddy Dave is a race I'm begging to see.
                          Murder Nova can't compete with the top 3 cars.
                          They'll still have big Chief number one before the season is over.

With that being said, can't wait to see Boosted on the show.
                          Exactly all of this. The pup and i had a good time watching. He barks at the cop sirens every time and watches the tv when they're racing .
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Great episode!!! On preview of next week did I see boosted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                              Great episode!!! On preview of next week did I see boosted?
                              Yep
                              07 f250-family truckster
                              08 Denali -baby hauler
                              52 f1-rust bucket
                              05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

Yep
                                That sucks because it looks like the banana is losing hopefully boosted busted that ass

Comment

Working...
                                X