Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
    No.

The Season Finale is this coming Monday and is 2 hours long. In the episode preview you can clearly see two accidents happening:

1. The #10 Spot is open now since everyone moved up due to Chuck taking his car off the list. It appears that this allows BoostedGT and some other chick who has a red notchback to race for the #10 Spot. It clearly shows her losing control of the car about halfway down the road, crossing perpendicular in front of BoostedGT, and then crashing out into a field off to the side of the road they are racing on. This ends up causing firefighters/paramedics and police to show up.

2. Monza calls out Daddy Dave for the #1 Spot. Dave obviously has to turn the truck up to full wick because of how well Monza's car has been working and ends up putting too much in it, loses control, and hits/jumps the curb on the road that they are on. It severely damages his truck given the violent nature of the truck in the few seconds they show and the amount of sparks it produces.

Daddy Dave nearly lost control of it during the Cash Days episode this week. You can clearly see it lifting the entire front of his truck several feet into the air as he pedals it in an attempt to gain traction and sparks are flying everywhere when it comes down. This happens like 2-3 times during his run against MurderNova.
    Not what i was referencing. You said safety was important because 2 FAST cara crash, i was making fun of the firesuits and helmets in the g8 and slow ass bug... no need for that shit in those cars. liability or not, its retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
      Not what i was referencing. You said safety was important because 2 FAST cara crash, i was making fun of the firesuits and helmets in the g8 and slow ass bug... no need for that shit in those cars. liability or not, its retarded.
      The bug beat a hopped up GTR from a dig but couldnt beat that G8.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        The bug beat a hopped up GTR from a dig but couldnt beat that G8.
        He let her win, he didn't want to take her money.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          So anyone know what the deal with the farm truck being "down" is?
          Is he making it faster? putting a real chassis under it? or is it just off the show for good?
          I think the reason for making him the race master is to keep him on the show long enough to get the truck faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            I think the reason for making him the race master is to keep him on the show long enough to get the truck faster.
            Sounds like that is the plausible answer.

They got knocked off the list, but they are fan favorites so they needed a way to keep them involved in the show somehow.

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
            Obviously their insurer and production team disagree.

It just takes one freaky bad thing to happen and it all gets ruined so why take the chance? Just be overly safe and not worry about it at all.

I'll definitely be interested to see how they and Discovery handle this next episode because there are obviously some serious accidents involved.
            2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
              Sounds like that is the plausible answer.

They got knocked off the list, but they are fan favorites so they needed a way to keep them involved in the show somehow.

Obviously their insurer and production team disagree.

It just takes one freaky bad thing to happen and it all gets ruined so why take the chance? Just be overly safe and not worry about it at all.

I'll definitely be interested to see how they and Discovery handle this next episode because there are obviously some serious accidents involved.
              thats why they have to pass tech for the times they should run and i bet there is a hell of a waiver/contract to be signed up front
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                thats why they have to pass tech for the times they should run and i bet there is a hell of a waiver/contract to be signed up front
                Yeah, I mean they obviously always have helmets and firesuit tops on in all of the test or racing shots they have aired.

You can see their cages, seats, belts, etc. from the in-car shots so it's not like these are unsafe cars. They're full-on race-cars that can be legally track raced.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  He let her win, he didn't want to take her money.
                  What about her vagina

Comment

• Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                    What about her vagina
                    Esto ^^^
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• He also lost to that camaro. He also wants the penis?
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                        He also lost to that camaro. He also wants the penis?
                        Weenis:

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                          He also lost to that camaro. He also wants the penis?
                          It kind of looked like he was trying to sandbag with the Camaro and barely win, but the guy sprayed the Camaro on the top end and got around him.
                          Carl S.
                          2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                          80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                          9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            What problems did boosted have? I hate how they never explain. Hell they never even mention he's in a new car!
                            But I will say, I’ve really liked this season. The bit with fake farm truck had me rolling.
                            His windows 95 keeps rebooting mid pass.

Comment

• 2 hour season finale tonight.

Comment

• So when the girl in the red fox coupe ran off the road did they really edit the in car footage to make it look like she rolled it or did the in car camera just come loose? Looked like some creative editing to make the accident look worse than it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X