Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Episode is tonight.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Bump.......

Comment

• Yup, reminder set

Comment

• Will someone let me know when the lemons race episode is going to be on?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• That chevy II is sick!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              That chevy II is sick!!!!
              It should be, it's a fuggin Pro Mod that needs track prep to hook. He already spent his $10k and knew if he came down here and tried to run that thing on a non-prepped surface he didn't have a prayer.
              Carl S.
              2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
              80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
              9.32@128 pedaling it half track
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by White90GT View Post
                It should be, it's a fuggin Pro Mod that needs track prep to hook. He already spent his $10k and knew if he came down here and tried to run that thing on a non-prepped surface he didn't have a prayer.
                I thought it was funny when it showed them towing the Pro Mod nova back with a golf cart.
                2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• Buncha loud mouth pussies. How are chutes and prepping a track a part of "street" racing?

Comment

• Originally posted by White90GT View Post
                    Yeah, that was probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. I had already heard the story and seen the footage on YouTube, but seeing them actually pull that contraption out and have to use like 5-6 guys on it just hammered it home. Without that 30-40 minutes of "track-prep"-like work, there is no way in hell that car would ever hook on a regular non-prepped street, dry or wet. Racing in the rain with cars THAT powerful is dumb to begin with and should have never even happened.

That Tuff Enuff dude never once mentioned in any of his videos/shit-talking about how he bowed out when a re-match was set-up and he bitched out cause it wasn't going to be on his terms/rules/prep. Ridiculous. He knew he had no shot and he looked like a total fool after they showed the footage of the phone call where they busted him out for lying about some event he was supposed to be at for the city and ended up being 100% bogus AND couldn't even tell them the name of the event. LOL. What a tool.

Interested to see what happens here. Looks like Monza has a MASSIVE nitrous backfire against Doc and loses. Andrade's car gets wrecked and that explains his massive turbo re-build that's been posted on YouTube. Looks like Varley's car gets trashed by a massive wheelie at the track. The El-Co wrecks pretty bad too. Lot's of spoilers if you slow down/replay the season preview and/or episode previews.
                    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                      Yeah, that was probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. I had already heard the story and seen the footage on YouTube, but seeing them actually pull that contraption out and have to use like 5-6 guys on it just hammered it home. Without that 30-40 minutes of "track-prep"-like work, there is no way in hell that car would ever hook on a regular non-prepped street, dry or wet. Racing in the rain with cars THAT powerful is dumb to begin with and should have never even happened.

That Tuff Enuff dude never once mentioned in any of his videos/shit-talking about how he bowed out when a re-match was set-up and he bitched out cause it wasn't going to be on his terms/rules/prep. Ridiculous. He knew he had no shot and he looked like a total fool after they showed the footage of the phone call where they busted him out for lying about some event he was supposed to be at for the city and ended up being 100% bogus AND couldn't even tell them the name of the event. LOL. What a tool.

Interested to see what happens here. Looks like Monza has a MASSIVE nitrous backfire against Doc and loses. Andrade's car gets wrecked and that explains his massive turbo re-build that's been posted on YouTube. Looks like Varley's car gets trashed by a massive wheelie at the track. The El-Co wrecks pretty bad too. Lot's of spoilers if you slow down/replay the season preview and/or episode previews.

I concur. Damn yankees runnin at tha mouth...

Comment

• can't embed it

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                          CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                          1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• ^^^ lol, nice!

Comment

• LOL...Nice vid...but still a good show I watch with my boys besides sports.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• We all know the show is bullshit to some extent....still watch it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X