No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if Jared can build a Monster camaro. and admittedly that thing had a bunch of shit done to it, then these guys Andrade can get a 408 LS with a big turbo built

Comment

• Yeah, but can they get a ninja turtle party?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        if Jared can build a Monster camaro. and admittedly that thing had a bunch of shit done to it, then these guys Andrade can get a 408 LS with a big turbo built
        how many guys have switched to turbo? shawn, chuck, andrade? lol who's next

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Was that green Supra someone we know???
          he posts as Jrod, has a VERY fast RX7 rotary, and a TT Viper too... the supra was a stock motor single swap with a stick at that shooting... no clue why he even bothered. shoulda brought the rx7 for sure, it gets fucken down. farm truck likely would have change his mind against the viper.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
            he posts as Jrod, has a VERY fast RX7 rotary, and a TT Viper too... the supra was a stock motor single swap with a stick at that shooting... no clue why he even bothered. shoulda brought the rx7 for sure, it gets fucken down. farm truck likely would have change his mind against the viper.
            You ever get your 86 up and running again? I've been out of the loop for quite a while. I remember that thing being one bad bitch.
            2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
              You ever get your 86 up and running again? I've been out of the loop for quite a while. I remember that thing being one bad bitch.
              Wish he did...that 86 was one of my favs
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by White90GT View Post
                How many of you caught it when after Dominator raced someone in the last episode, Chief and Derrick said outloud, "4.70, now how the hell is anyone gonna get on the list with that as the gate keeper" and you could see Derrick with the stop watch in his hand walking up behind chief. Fuggin Dominator is rollin!
                So I guess nobody caught the 4.70 comment??? Go watch a replay LOL. Clear as day he said dominator went a 4.70 right as Derrick was walking back with a stop watch in hand. Now how the hell they are able to clock that on the street without someone on the big end with the stop watch, who knows.
                Carl S.
                2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by White90GT View Post
                  So I guess nobody caught the 4.70 comment??? Go watch a replay LOL. Clear as day he said dominator went a 4.70 right as Derrick was walking back with a stop watch in hand. Now how the hell they are able to clock that on the street without someone on the big end with the stop watch, who knows.
                  That's probably close to accurate. Dominator is much faster than a big chunk of the list IMO.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                    You are one of maybe 10 people that remember the car. I still have it.

PM sent.

Comment

PM sent.
                      Dude, lots of people remember your car.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• anyone around from 2004-2008 should remember that car.

Comment

PM sent.
                          I remember that video of your car racing that silver c6 that some girl wrecked filming a video...Your car was one of the reasons I wanted a four eye instead of a aero for my first car! Loved that thing!

Comment

• I remember sam walking it on an R1

Comment

• Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
                              I remember that video of your car racing that silver c6 that some girl wrecked filming a video...Your car was one of the reasons I wanted a four eye instead of a aero for my first car! Loved that thing!
                              I've still got a decent library of RacingFreaks videos from back in the day and STROKD is in a handful of what I've got. It seems like the Earth's rotation gets momentarily stopped when the pedal hits the floor, LOL!
                              2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
                                Lol I remember that. That was Alex/NastyC6. He still has that car.
                                2014 GT
                                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                                X