anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember the video of it racing the sprayed irocz from a dig
    Last edited by terminator03; 02-06-2015, 10:57 PM.
    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
      I remember the video of it racing the sprayed irocz from a dig
      Donnie's old car Saphire...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zfan View Post
        Donnie's old car Saphire...?
        yeah
        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• Found the video it has the silver c6 in it also the dig race is at the end of it
          2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• I remember seeing your car at the track a couple times always dug it and the videos.
            1990 GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              I remember sam walking it on an R1
              Me too, how did your car do against his r1?

Comment

• i dont know, i never even ran my own car against my own R1

Comment

i dont know, i never even ran my own car against my own R1
                  Lmao.
                  1997 viper gts
                  1986 turbo mustang
                  1987 Buick grand national
                  1972 nova

Comment

i dont know, i never even ran my own car against my own R1
                    Why not?

Comment

• Everyone around here remembers that car. Made a ton of power, but got walked a lot because it didn't hook. lmao

Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Everyone around here remembers that car. Made a ton of power, but got walked a lot because it didn't hook. lmao

Not too many people were wanting to race his car from a decent roll, that's for sure.
                        2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• The guys from Kansas were fucking weak. Wouldn't bet anything over $500 and they were scratching around for that.

Looks like all list races next week. From looking at the episode preview at the end of the show it looks like the following happens:

BoostedGT beats Chuck (Out on him pretty solid from what they show)

Doc beats Monza (Looks like Monza has a MASSIVE nitrous backfire)

Derrick beats the El Camino (El-Co wrecks)

Daddy Dave vs. Big Chief - ????? Looks even from the start and they didn't show much in the preview of that race. I'm betting Chief gets him this time because he's already posted pics of the 405 Crown on his dash several months ago and after he had gone with the "Crow-Caine" paint scheme.

Comment

• I laughed at them having to "get Mike Murillo's car ready". He might let them put ice in the water reservoir but that has to be all he lets them touch.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              I laughed at them having to "get Mike Murillo's car ready". He might let them put ice in the water reservoir but that has to be all he lets them touch.
                              LOL! Yeah, they aren't doing any type of fab work on that car.

They probably helped him get his suspension dialed in for the street and tuning to take enough power out of it, but that's about it.

I believe he runs them in an upcoming episode. Not sure if it's this very next one or not. Has to be soon because the season finale should be coming up as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                I laughed at them having to "get Mike Murillo's car ready". He might let them put ice in the water reservoir but that has to be all he lets them touch.
                                They had to, it was in "the Script"
                                07 GT500
                                05 SRT10
                                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                                93 Cobra
                                86 coupe
                                Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                                X