Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Comment

• Dammit, I fell for it. However, I was looking at that pic on my phone while standing out in the sun. I couldn't tell that there were no wheels at all on it. I'm glad there was fairly little damage.
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• That pic looks like a Zinc (piss) yellow shell, not the Screaming yellow that Chris has... Good prank though.

Comment

• Plus there is no cage in that shell. So not boosted. Just a sick joke lol
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Shit, I watch the show to root for boosted, if he were out, I'm not sure I would stick around... I probably would, it's been a damn good season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
              Haha! No the only damage was one wheel, one front runner and a shock sensor. No biggie.
              Next time just hit the hazards to rub it in!! Cutting a 120+mph donut is just plain showing off!!lol

I was cringing when I saw it get loose on you. Props to you for driving your way out of it and staying in your lane. I'm surprised the damage wasn't worse. Congrats on the win.

Comment

• Boosted, rock a DFWMUSTANG s sticker! Good to hear you and car good to go some more

Comment

• Ok, just watched another preview for this next episode and it looks like all of them are having trouble hooking up. You can clearly see both Chief and Daddy Dave completely out of shape with Daddy Dave looking like he's about to go into Chief's lane while Chief is getting it corrected. I'm calling Chief wins in this episode and takes over #1 as has been alluded to by FB posts.
                  2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                    Boosted, rock a DFWMUSTANG s sticker! Good to hear you and car good to go some more
                    If he does that this place will be overrun by idiots.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      If he does that this place will be overrun by idiots.
                      too late.

Comment

• One thing you can definitely tell is that despite what they say/allude to - they are all racing at the same spot pretty much all season long.

Comment

• Saw Andrade and his car headed north on 35 today. Definitely not a small tire car anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            Saw Andrade and his car headed north on 35 today. Definitely not a small tire car anymore.
                            See video:

John Andrade Jr. Steping up his game for this coming season of Street Outlaws with his new LSX by http://www.TexasSpeed.com and A Single Turbo 94MM Turbo fro...

He's going to be fucking some people up in the next season with that car for sure.

Comment

• So OKC fastest cars are built and tuned in Texas?

Comment

• Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
                                So OKC fastest cars are built and tuned in Texas?
                                LOL! Apparently so.

I believe Monza's motor is from Morgan & Son.

Comment

Working...
                                X