• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Uh, he killed a guy on the track.
    drag racing? didn't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      drag racing? didn't think so.
      Racing... on a track... at a sanctioned event.

Nevermind. It's just you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Racing... on a track... at a sanctioned event.

Nevermind. It's just you.
        Lol

Comment

• Looks like tonight is Part 1 of 2 for the season finale of the show. Kinda sucks that they just didn't do a 2 hour show like they have in the past.
          2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Well, watching the preview over and over again you can definitely tell that Monza has yet another MASSIVE nitrous backfire and loses to Mike Murillo. Also looks like MurderNova still has some type of front-end suspension issues. DaddyDave looks like he grenades his motor at some point too as it's throwing sparks and flames all over the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
              Well, watching the preview over and over again you can definitely tell that Monza has yet another MASSIVE nitrous backfire and loses to Mike Murillo. Also looks like MurderNova still has some type of front-end suspension issues. DaddyDave looks like he grenades his motor at some point too as it's throwing sparks and flames all over the road.
              You bored?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                You bored?
                I'm off from work because of the weather and they have a marathon going on.

Comment

• Watching the marathon as well.

Comment

• Less than an hour away from some bad-ass Cash Days racing.

Comment

• So I was watching the recordin from last week and noticed the cutty was there. What was that all about. Thought it was messed up
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
                        So I was watching the recordin from last week and noticed the cutty was there. What was that all about. Thought it was messed up
                        I believe they said that some of these latest episodes were shown out of chronological order so there are some things like that that will pop up.

Comment

• Did I hear whiteboy? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            Did I hear whiteboy? Lol
                            Yes, but it's not the "Ding, Fries Are Done!" Whiteboy here. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                              Yes, but it's not the "Ding, Fries Are Done!" Whiteboy here. LOL.
                              Dammit!

Comment

• I think they may have fucked up in helping Mike Murillo out. His shit looks like it will hook and move on the street with just about anyone. Dude obviously knows how to race on the street and the track with the hardware to back it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X