No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw something on Facebook yesterday that Monza's kid crashed his car on the street. Anyone else know anything?

Comment

• Would serve that little slack jawed faggot right...

Comment

• lol!
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• LOL...I wonder if they have uploaded that video yet.
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Comment

• Read on Facebook that it wasn't his fault but who knows. its never ur own fault. Always someone elses. also is chuck ever getting that piece of shit running. He always losing
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• I think they need to retire the "fishing" races with farm truck, or at least quit with the "it's just an old farm truck shocked angry opponent who didn't think it was going to be fast, but I've got a friend who will race you double or nothing" bullshit. You're on an f-ing discovery channel weekly show, people who street race know who you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  I think they need to retire the "fishing" races with farm truck, or at least quit with the "it's just an old farm truck shocked angry opponent who didn't think it was going to be fast, but I've got a friend who will race you double or nothing" bullshit. You're on an f-ing discovery channel weekly show, people who street race know who you are.
                  And it is not like the gopro cameras attached everywhere and the camera crew are not an instant give away.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      I get that its a show, but it's not like the people they are racing are any good at acting. It's painful to watch.

Comment

• Can we get doug hatton to grab a lane with the dung beetle?!

Comment

• The better story is the one they keep telling how no one is getting paid anything to be on the show .

Meanwhile, everyone of them is getting new shit left and right

Comment

• sponsers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              sponsers
                              Sponsors, doubt it .. Not for the kind of money they are tossing around and even if, they are still saying they are not getting paid

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                                Sponsors, doubt it .. Not for the kind of money they are tossing around and even if, they are still saying they are not getting paid
                                Not hard to believe. Think about how much advertising these guys are giving nationally.

But they are getting paid as well. The show, appearances ect
                                07 f250-family truckster
                                08 Denali -baby hauler
                                52 f1-rust bucket
                                05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                                livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Working...
                                X