No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark Week is the worst week on Discovery channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackout View Post

lol!!
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
        lol!!
        Congrats Chris!

Comment

• I hope shark week is over!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Robin needs to tone down those gums

Comment

• Comment

• How many of you carry around your slicks incase you get asked to race on the street? Anyone notice the GTO on tonight's show had street tires and stock wheels at first and when they raced it had different tires mounted on chrome wheels? I guess the editors don't think anyone will notice shit like that.

Comment

• I always kept mine in the trunk of my Mustang; I didn't like driving the 45miles each way on them

Originally posted by 93koupe View Post
                      How many of you carry around your slicks incase you get asked to race on the street? Anyone notice the GTO on tonight's show had street tires and stock wheels at first and when they raced it had different tires mounted on chrome wheels? I guess the editors don't think anyone will notice shit like that.

Comment

• Why do you even waste your time trying to analyze staged TV. We all know its staged, just enjoy the show for what is.

Comment

• How did the vw with "only 370hp" run with the car that nearly won, who knocked off a 1300hp car(with a sb ford by the way). I don't care how light it is. They make it look like the vw can beat the farm truck with a 632 and 2 foggers, it aint happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdun View Post
                            How did the vw with "only 370hp" run with the car that nearly won, who knocked off a 1300hp car(with a sb ford by the way). I don't care how light it is. They make it look like the vw can beat the farm truck with a 632 and 2 foggers, it aint happening.
                            Yep! and that black mustang should have been that slow white truck at the end!
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• Not much of Boosted on the show anymore. Next week should be good!

Comment

• Wow Detroit hu . I was thinking it would be florida
                                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                                X