Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    sooo I never saw the pro-crow.

on a side note, that reaper car looks fast as hell! to bad the owner seems like a tool bag.
    it'll be this weekend at the PRI show

Comment

• these guys just keep handing Kye Kelley that money! now he's getting his own show.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• The show is getting a little repetitive anyway, some new faces will be nice.

That little Shane and bob vega is quick!!!! Daddy Dave probably would've had Kye if he didn't sleep at the line, that car was nasty.

Chuck has little man syndrome and I don't like him, HOWEVER, you throw your coffee and push me or my best friend beside me, you better be ready to box or catch a fist with your toof!

Damn good episode.
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Damn good episode. I was really hoping daddy dave would take out Kye. If he had more seat time in the Vette he probably would have.

And New Orleans Outlaws. It was just a matter of time before they made another one and I'm surprised it took this long.
          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• I predict Cheif & cast will still be a major player in the cast, those four (chief/nova/azn/farmtruck) are really the brand.

Kye cant host like chief.

Comment

• Dave wasn't sleeping. He was on the foot brake. The transbrake quit

Comment

• Seeing Kye K vs OKC is like watching GS Warriors these days...cant be beat!

Yeah I really hope the OKC guys keep hosting it...or I'm out
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• As I understand it, there will be two shows now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                    As I understand it, there will be two shows now ?
                    Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
                      Dave wasn't sleeping. He was on the foot brake. The transbrake quit

Kye was out 2 cars before Dave left the line it looked like. T brake or not.

I was pulling for Dave as well.

And yes it sounded like 2 different shows to me as well.
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
                        Dave wasn't sleeping. He was on the foot brake. The transbrake quit
                        They said that car doesn't have a transbrake...
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          They said that car doesn't have a transbrake...
                          They also said their cars where not in Kansas city. There is no way in hell that car didn't have a trans brake. Now if it worked or not is another.

Where is the damn podcast. I like them more than the TV show. Still looking for episode 3 if anyone has it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                            They also said their cars where not in Kansas city. There is no way in hell that car didn't have a trans brake. Now if it worked or not is another.

Where is the damn podcast. I like them more than the TV show. Still looking for episode 3 if anyone has it.
                            Podcast won't be till tomorrow. They are doing it from PRI
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Kye Kelly reminds me of Boomhauer from King of the Hill.

Comment

• just saw chiefs car in the other thread, this may be where the shark jumps. Atleast his old car, and Kye's car kinda look like street cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X