No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS all that really carbon fiber ? Damn.

Comment

• yes

Comment

• I like Chucks car....just not a fan of mustang with chebby motors
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• and that's a street car?
          RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

• Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
            and that's a street car?
            Street "raced" car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
              and that's a street car?
              As long as you never need to make more than a 45 degree turn it could be. That and those big tires will bounce around a lot more that the little ones on crappy roads when not under WOT.

Comment

• I just got a gooseneck trailer from the guy that owns John Doe in MS, small world.
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                  As long as you never need to make more than a 45 degree turn it could be. That and those big tires will bounce around a lot more that the little ones on crappy roads when not under WOT.
                  so then he could drive it on the street and around no problem that's awesome
                  RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

• Chuck nearly put it into the wall in Denton last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      Chuck nearly put it into the wall in Denton last night.
                      Yeah I saw that....and there was a wreck like 10 mins into the start
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Yeah I saw that....and there was a wreck like 10 mins into the start
                        did you stay till the end? I left a bit after the second crash. Anything else exciting happen?

Comment

• Comment

• Monday 10/31 new season

Comment

• Murdernova and the Crowmod are scheduled to be at Northstar this weekend for the RTRA race.

Poker88qq sebagai agen judi poker88 qq online terpercaya Indonesia. Permainan judi poker dominoqq terlengkap. Deposit termurah dan bonus jackpot terbesar.

Comment

• Looks like Chiefster is not wanting to race his PM on the street anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X