Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
    He was telling him in hard anyway.
    If it was a 1/4 race he probably would have caught him right before the line.

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
    How did flip die? Hey boosted, even though you didn't see the light, you still reeled that guy in.
    I believe he committed suicide. Very sad.
    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• BoostedGT's new house. LOL!

Comment

• I like the flag
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
          BoostedGT's new house. LOL!

Suite B (for boosted) that had me rolling last night.

That guy jumped hard plus that light was no where in Boosted direction.
          Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
          CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
          1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• The thing that irritated me the most was the fact that he was holding that light on the right side of his body.... People in the right lane were at a disadvantage. The orange mustang that was the same body style as me that raced Shawn, also didn't see the light in his second race against Shawn. It wasn't just me having issues.
            2004 Cobra
            www.boostedgt.com
            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• That orange car was BAD!!!! It was a Pro Mod, correct?

Comment

• Hey boosted, what #'s is the new set up putting down?

Comment

• How much did that "mobile mansion" set you back?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                    The thing that irritated me the most was the fact that he was holding that light on the right side of his body.... People in the right lane were at a disadvantage. The orange mustang that was the same body style as me that raced Shawn, also didn't see the light in his second race against Shawn. It wasn't just me having issues.
                    Since you've mentioned that, I have noticed how low he held the light vs. how high both Big Chief and Farmtruck hold it. It's at least a good 6 inches or more difference in height and that can mean a whole lot if you've got a big cowl hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                      Since you've mentioned that, I have noticed how low he held the light vs. how high both Big Chief and Farmtruck hold it. It's at least a good 6 inches or more difference in height and that can mean a whole lot if you've got a big cowl hood.
                      More like foot and a half to 2. Chief and farmtruck both hold at head level. That guy was mid gut at best
                      07 f250-family truckster
                      08 Denali -baby hauler
                      52 f1-rust bucket
                      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                        Hey boosted, what #'s is the new set up putting down?
                        About tree fiddy

Comment

• Ok, next episode preview you can clearly see the following:

- Varley's Gold Car Mustang getting absolutely smoked by Flip's El Camino so that knocks him completely off the list.

- Derrick clearly calls out Doc and while you don't see their race in the preview, you do see Doc racing Dominator and Dominator appears to be leading which means Derrick beats Doc, Doc is then called out by Dominator, and loses to Dominator.

Potential List:

1. Daddy Dave
                          2. Monza
                          3. Murder Nova
                          4. Big Chief
                          5. Derrick
                          6. Dominator
                          7. Doc
                          8. Chuck
                          9. Andrade
                          10. Kamikaze (In Flip's El Camino)

Comment

Hey boosted, what #'s is the new set up putting down?
                            haha.....you will never know. These guys are grudge racers and street racers for a reason

Comment

• We need to have our own top ten list? Who's down?

Comment

We need to have our own top ten list? Who's down?
                                I don't know if there was an official "list" per se back in the day, but the "RacingFreaks" guys had some pretty damn fast cars.

FreakZ, STROKD, DavidZ28, SaladBar (RIP), and the rest of those guys used to street race all the time on GWB.

Comment

Working...
                                X