No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmtruck is pretty cool dude in my book. I remember seeing him make an appearance at ennis to run his truck during some event... FFW maybe?! I cant remember. This was before his fame on street outlaws. Regardless all I remwmber thinking is what is this pos lining up for... Then the burnout. That thing was LOUD! He had the crowds attention by then. Then he launched and pulled the front end on that heap with the "signature" rear camper door flying open exposing the nitrous express banner in the rear! The entire place was on their feet and going nuts after the pass! His old girl was sitting passenger before the run!!! Cool stuff!

Comment

• As much as people bag on him and asian I bet they would be fun as hell to hang out with and get into some crazy situation.
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• That was a good episode. It set the tone for the upcoming season (especially seeing Chuck throw in the small tire towel and Boosted getting pissed at his small tire car).
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Yeah boosted had a bad showing...was routing for him!

Was a good show overall
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Get rid of farm truck and azn, let them have their own show..something

and, Sean and Bob were mad last night , haha

Comment

• I don't mind farm truck, but azn has to be one of the most annoying people on TV.

Comment

• Bird got the car back together was supposed to test yesterday but some gremlins popped up and will be testing today at Ennis. After the Memphis race(where he wrecked) he was supposed to head south to film to be on the NO big tire list. If I heard correctly, that is still the plan now but first he is trying to re-coop the money from the rebuild by winning the 75 this weekend.
                3x NHRA/IHRA Division 4 Champion
                www.heathensracing.com

Competition Sales of Dallas
                Mothers Polish and Waxes
                Mickey Thompson Tires
                Champion Racing Oils
                MaxCackle Photos

"I bleed red, white, blue, and a little bit of E85"

Comment

• Good show last night...lol at FT and HellElanor...
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• FAWK, why did they bring back that whiny tina ? She's annoying.
                    Last edited by dcs13; 05-23-2016, 07:29 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• And she hit her brakes and let boosted win....

Comment

• BOOSTED pulled an " I'm a street car" come get me.

Comment

• Yeah boosted has serious traction issues.

Comment

• At least the man still has a street car. Their list has turned into a I put headlights in my promo and race on the street list

Comment

• Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
                              At least the man still has a street car. Their list has turned into a I put headlights in my promo and race on the street list

His new car is being built lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• From what I understand the yellow car is staying small tire.

Comment

Working...
                                X