No announcement yet.

Grudge Fest at Redline this weekend. Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So here's a question, who wants to race this Saturday? I know Derrek said he'd race, I'll race you Derrek. You're way faster then me but maybe I can draft off of you?
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
      The S10 is 3005 lbs with driver.
      You and BRyan need to get on the same page as far as the weight hustle... He posted in a earlier thread that his truck weighed 3200 with driver. At least yall are going in the right direction. Keep going lower. You got about 200 more pounds before I'll believe it.
      Last edited by BoostedGT; 07-09-2013, 10:51 AM.
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
        The yellow car?

3450 vs 2600.....weight is hard to overcome.
        Yeah... She was a fat bitch. Damn the new car won't even weigh the 2600 that the truck weighs. Guess I'll be at a disadvantage once again.
        2004 Cobra
        www.boostedgt.com
        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
          So here's a question, who wants to race this Saturday? I know Derrek said he'd race, I'll race you Derrek. You're way faster then me but maybe I can draft off of you?
          I might be at kennedale Sunday testing. Still fighting bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
            You and BRyan need to get on the same page as far as the weight hustle... He posted in a earlier thread that his truck weighed 3200 with driver. At least yall are going in the right direction. Keep going lower. You got about 200 more pounds before I'll believe it.
            I've never said the truck weighed 3200.

Comment

I've never said the truck weighed 3200.
              Yes you did. And no I'm not going back to find it.
              2004 Cobra
              www.boostedgt.com
              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Yes you did. And no I'm not going back to find it.
                You can come up with some shit man.

Comment

Ill have it back on the scales Friday if you want to come take a look. 11118 Garland Rd Dallas Tx 75218.

Do you not believe it because its a small truck or because its too fast to weigh 3005?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                    Ill have it back on the scales Friday if you want to come take a look. 11118 Garland Rd Dallas Tx 75218.

Do you not believe it because its a small truck or because its too fast to weigh 3005?
                    So is it 3000 or 3200? I'm just trying to keep up with yalls hustle. I don't believe anything you say because you're a liar. About everything. Has nothing to do with how slow the truck is.
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

You can come up with some shit man.
                      Hey its okay. I could be wrong. Been wrong before. Pretty sure it was in another pissing/dick measuring contest thread. If not, then my apologies. I remember thinking to myself that there was no way your truck weighed 200lbs less than mine. Had to be more like 600-700.
                      2004 Cobra
                      www.boostedgt.com
                      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

So is it 3000 or 3200? I'm just trying to keep up with yalls hustle. I don't believe anything you say because you're a liar. About everything. Has nothing to do with how slow the truck is.
                        It's 3005. Never once was it said to be 3200.
                        It takes a tremendous amount of skill to lie the way I do and you be the only person to catch me. You are so smert!
                        Last edited by Sam88gta1; 07-09-2013, 02:23 PM.

Comment

2600 prob is a little light, but I could see it being 2800..... OC2 did say it weighed 2905 in that other thread. People aren't going to tell the truth about anything, so it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
                            2600 prob is a little light, but I could see it being 2800..... OC2 did say it weighed 2905 in that other thread. People aren't going to tell the truth about anything, so it is what it is.
                            It was 2905 before the ARB and the 70 lbs of weight added to the rear frame rail. Also added 8 lbs of down riggers to connect the frame to the cab/roll cage.

Comment

Did you sell the TA Scott?

Comment

Here's a good race I had last Sunday at Kennedale.

Comment

Working...
                                X