Grudge Fest at Redline this weekend. Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
    don't take me wrong I like ur car but there is no way I would pay money to race in a class that if ur not running 4.9x ur out.You might run and a big might low 5.3x , and I don't think I no anyone that has ran faster than that with ur turbo.

But u should look into the turbo that Dville just did, its bad. There's a ls guy that has it and has ran 4.9x with it.
    So, your saying he doesn't have shit for x275?
    That's a little harsh don't you think.

We have plenty of 5.3x shit boxes around here. Most of them think they're the fastest shit in the world. Setting world records and shit. Wanting hits, back tires, the wiggle cause they have da badest tuna in the nation. Bro!

Comment

Why you mad?
      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

[QUOTE=FRANCISCO308;1105977]So, your saying he doesn't have shit for x275?

Didn't think it was that harsh. But yes he doesn't have the turbo to hang with anyone in that class.

Comment

don't take me wrong I like ur car but there is no way I would pay money to race in a class that if ur not running 4.9x ur out.You might run and a big might low 5.3x , and I don't think I no anyone that has ran faster than that with ur turbo.

But u should look into the turbo that Dville just did, its bad. There's a ls guy that has it and has ran 4.9x with it.
          I saw your car the other day when you drove by my shop in mansfield.

Car looks great.

Comment

[quote=TTls1coupe;1106023]
            Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post

Didn't think it was that harsh. But yes he doesn't have the turbo to hang with anyone in that class.
            Sometimes the truth hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post

We have plenty of 5.3x shit boxes around here. Most of them think they're the fastest shit in the world. Setting world records and shit. Wanting hits, back tires, the wiggle cause they have da badest tuna in the nation. Bro!
              If you ever manage to get your car back to the track you are going to ask for the hit or back tires. Your 5.7's @120 with 900 rwhp ain't going to cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                If you ever manage to get your car back to the track you are going to ask for the hit or back tires. Your 5.7's @120 with 900 rwhp ain't going to cut it.
                Who ever u got ur info form is way wrong on what he has ran. But I can't wait to see them race. And I can't wait to race ocII now all the bugs r worked out of the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                  Bwahahahaha!!!! Fuck you and your 5.7's bitch! I've never ran 5.7's
                  5.9's yes

When is that burnt up Camaro going to see a track?

Comment

Man, I don't need anyone telling me how to spend my money. If I can go and qualify for Tex275 and perhaps go a round or 2 I would be happy with that.

I realize that there are plenty of cars running .80's or .90's and if I only run .30's then so be it. I am not so naive to think I even have a chance with the horsepower level of some of those guys.

Perhaps you should look into that same turbo? That way you can get down the track running .30's with one power adder instead of 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      I heard a monster over by my area being started and drove around...Sounded like a drag car for sure...I'm off Cannon in Mansfield...was it you?
                      I'm not sure where Cannon is. It probably wasn't my car though, it's not really that loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                        I'm not sure where Cannon is. It probably wasn't my car though, it's not really that loud.
                        Between Matlock and Broad...I see.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                          Bwahahahaha!!!! Fuck you and your 5.7's bitch! I've never ran 5.7's
                          5.9's yes

When is that burnt up Camaro going to see a track?
                          What do you call a car that runs 5.90's?

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                            Man, I don't need anyone telling me how to spend my money. If I can go and qualify for Tex275 and perhaps go a round or 2 I would be happy with that.

I realize that there are plenty of cars running .80's or .90's and if I only run .30's then so be it. I am not so naive to think I even have a chance with the horsepower level of some of those guys.

Perhaps you should look into that same turbo? That way you can get down the track running .30's with one power adder instead of 3.
                            Wow come down killer was just says, now I no how it is was just trying to be cool. And I need all 3 for my fat car to get down the track.

Comment

• Correction, you need all three to hang with me!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                                Correction, you need all three to hang with me!
                                Hey ill put aother stage to bet u again. I don't care if I have 2 turbo's a plate kit and a fogger ill bet all of y'all. What ever it takes.

Comment

Working...
                                X