No announcement yet.

Official Mike Kelley Call out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm proud to be a HPP boy! Manny, brad , Brandon , jay, and Chris bust there ass on my car! Win or loose we have one of the basest 275 cars in Texas . We do this for fun not to feed our famlies we have accomplished many wins and a best to date pass of a 4.76 Withch is fast in my book. So hpp I owe y'all a big thank u and I hope we do well at the rest of the races this year the car is the best it's been since we started and I'm sure soon the 4.76 will be even lower by the way the car ran sat night. John u have a good program also the car works well and u are tough to beat. I'm to old for this childest trash talk I'm going to Denton to win a race evaluation x275 that's out focus!

Comment

See you at evolution good post ....

John Sheffield
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
        I'm proud to be a HPP boy! Manny, brad , Brandon , jay, and Chris bust there ass on my car! Win or loose we have one of the basest 275 cars in Texas . We do this for fun not to feed our famlies we have accomplished many wins and a best to date pass of a 4.76 Withch is fast in my book. So hpp I owe y'all a big thank u and I hope we do well at the rest of the races this year the car is the best it's been since we started and I'm sure soon the 4.76 will be even lower by the way the car ran sat night. John u have a good program also the car works well and u are tough to beat. I'm to old for this childest trash talk I'm going to Denton to win a race evaluation x275 that's out focus!
        There you go. I agree we are to old for that shit. At least my old ugly ass is too old. I want to make friends not haters. Hate my car, not me is the way I look at it nowadays. Ole Mello Yello sometimes brings out the hate lol

Unc

Comment

Originally posted by Unc View Post
          There you go. I agree we are to old for that shit. At least my old ugly ass is too old. I want to make friends not haters. Hate my car, not me is the way I look at it nowadays. Ole Mello Yello sometimes brings out the hate lol

Unc
          Must be the color yellow cause I had the same problem.
          2004 Cobra
          www.boostedgt.com
          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

I am needing some clarification on who is who in this thread. Prospec1 was John Sheffields screen name for the longest time but now he is posting as Lsx121. Sooooo who is Prospec1? Thanks. I am literarly losing sleep over this.
            2004 Cobra
            www.boostedgt.com
            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
              I am needing some clarification on who is who in this thread. Prospec1 was John Sheffields screen name for the longest time but now he is posting as Lsx121. Sooooo who is Prospec1? Thanks. I am literarly losing sleep over this.
              Johns old screen name was progress1.
              sigpic

Comment

Good question. I too remember prospec1. So who is who or are they the same?

Comment

Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
                  Johns old screen name was progress1.
                  Oh. I see. Well I guess that explains it. Thank you for the clarification. So who is prospec1?
                  2004 Cobra
                  www.boostedgt.com
                  www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

If you're not hated (your yellow cars), you have not succeeded.

Good luck to all you guys this next race, keep the money local and send the out of towners back home empty handed.
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Go talk to the 6'7" gorilla at my trailer if you got a problem with prospec1 cause its not me

John Sheffield
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't think he has a problem with any of this. He is just asking for clarification.

Comment

Will he be dressed as one or what??

I agree with Jason, I think they wanted to know who it was, not to have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
                            Go talk to the 6'7" gorilla at my trailer if you got a problem with prospec1 cause its not me

John Sheffield
                            I don't remember saying I had a problem with anyone and I'm not sure if 6'7" is supposed to intimidate me or something? 6'7" has about 6" further to fall than I do. Thats the way I look at it.
                            2004 Cobra
                            www.boostedgt.com
                            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

WTF? Will there be a g2g at every trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                                WTF? Will there be a g2g at every trailer?
                                I dunno. I was just asking who was who. Apparently getting clarification is fighting words nowadays.
                                2004 Cobra
                                www.boostedgt.com
                                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Working...
                                X