Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
    The only thing you're a target for is a DWI checkpoint. You need a breathalyzer installed on your keyboard.
    On my car not enough??

Comment

• Originally posted by Booger View Post
      On my car not enough??
      No. Definitely not. Wake up tomorrow, come back on here and read the stupid shit you said. I used to do the same thing. In college. When I was 19.
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
        If you haven't done shit yet, you should probably compete in the sissy class.
        He has a good chance at the sissy class since he can't run with the big boys in tex275

Comment

• Originally posted by Booger View Post
          Funny thing is, everyone want to compare their self to us... We ain't done shit yet we still the target... Good luck everyone,
          Nobody is the target. If you think we are just picking on y'all you are wrong. I guess we are picking on joe and CJ also?

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
            You are right john but it's just better to keep some stuff to your self sometimes. Last week Cedric was getting calls about what I posted guess it hurt some feelings.
            It was me
            Just trying to stop all the name calling and BS but it didn't work

My # is 972 365-4553 call me
            http/www.texasturboboys.com

Comment

• Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
              Can we change NOS pills between rounds and win both classes?
              Not if I show up!!

Comment

• Bottom line the slow class is a BBC class period and the fast class should be Turbo Tex 275 because all the local 275 NOS cars cant keep up but maybe 1 that sums this up its pretty easy to see.

Comment

• In Unc's famous words
                  I'm done with this bitching.
                  "Peace out"
                  Last edited by WTS; 11-19-2013, 10:11 AM.
                  http/www.texasturboboys.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
                    Your an Idiot why dont you just come and race and quit acting like you got a bunch of money you sound like Mike Kelley with that Shit....

JS

John didn't u call me out on a big post this year and then u never walked 4 trailers down to race?? Hmmm guess u acted like u had a bunch of money too!!

Comment

• Wow Scott feeling hurts? Never said your car was slow. I guess when we split I lost out cause I won that race.

Never did any name calling that I can recall. If I did will you please show me where I did.

Comment

• All last year it should of been a turbo class and still then only one nitrous car could keep up and run with the turbo cars and that Sheffield. Mike we have talked about this how many times. With the way the rules are turbos are the car to have. You will not get a nitrous engine to last with the way the rules are going.

Comment

• Come on Scott, this is just starting to get good. I don't know what was said to Cedric and don't really care.

All I care about is cars show up and race. Even the "slow" guys. Lol

903-870-8109

Thank you:
                          2JM Diesel & Fabrication - for the chassis and tuning
                          Freak Show Performance - for the great transmission
                          Jimmy Patton for the pit help
                          Chris Fowler for the motor work
                          TRZ Motorsports - thanks Mike
                          NRC Motorsports - thanks Bob
                          Team Z Motorsports - thanks Dave
                          Forced Inductions - thanks Jose
                          Work Turbochargers - thanks Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                            John didn't u call me out on a big post this year and then u never walked 4 trailers down to race?? Hmmm guess u acted like u had a bunch of money too!!

I do have some money. a whole bunch more than you and yes I did call you out I was nice guy not coming down there and slapping your ass around 4.68 to your 4.80's. Your a typical Affliction wearing dough bag wanna be. You have done way too much shit talking to the slow guys and Im tired of it. You have ran your mouth from Huston to Oklahoma and made a fool of yourself along the way everyone knows who mike kelley is across the country and its not because they respect you... Come race and show what you can do until then STFU

JS
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                              All last year it should of been a turbo class and still then only one nitrous car could keep up and run with the turbo cars and that Sheffield. Mike we have talked about this how many times. With the way the rules are turbos are the car to have. You will not get a nitrous engine to last with the way the rules are going.
                              I won a race in tex275 too last year and only saw 1 turbo car win all the rest was won by john the 98/88 should be ran and a 42 to 44 pill that's what people want to see fast cars not 5.0 cars there are already 3 local 5.0 classes and I would rather watch grass grow....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                                I won a race in tex275 too last year and only saw 1 turbo car win all the rest was won by john the 98/88 should be ran and a 42 to 44 pill that's what people want to see fast cars not 5.0 cars there are already 3 local 5.0 classes and I would rather watch grass grow....

You won one race cause I let you. Thats is all

How many times have you beat me in the last 20 Years I have known you.

JS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X