No announcement yet.

Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people don't understand there is a difference between a class with a target ET range and an index class. Don't blame them for their stupidity.
    sigpic

Comment

• I learned this:

A lot of guys can't read.
      Cedric's arms are getting bigger.
      Unc is talking less in his older years.
      Sheffield has a perfectly groomed beard.

Oh yeah...
      28x10.5's in both classes
      Working on sponsor packages.
      903-870-8109

Thank you:
      2JM Diesel & Fabrication - for the chassis and tuning
      Freak Show Performance - for the great transmission
      Jimmy Patton for the pit help
      Chris Fowler for the motor work
      TRZ Motorsports - thanks Mike
      NRC Motorsports - thanks Bob
      Team Z Motorsports - thanks Dave
      Forced Inductions - thanks Jose
      Work Turbochargers - thanks Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by bigminz View Post
        I learned this:

Oh yeah...
        Minz, the good lord gave me 2 ears and one mouth for a reason. I've learned over the years I can learn more by using my ears instead of my mouth. lol

Unc

Comment

• Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
          Just what I hear. "Not gonna run any class against that car".
          I think maybe you heard wrong. But then again I'm hard of hearing and didn't hear a statement like that but I don't think anybody that was there is scared to race anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigminz View Post
            I learned this:

Oh yeah...
            Minz you forgot to mention John Mathis can dress better than all of us. Suit and tie and ready for Sunday evenings church services. Kudos to John. I didn't know he cleaned up so good lol.

Unc

Comment

• Originally posted by Unc View Post
              Minz you forgot to mention John Mathis can dress better than all of us. Suit and tie and ready for Sunday evenings church services. Kudos to John. I didn't know he cleaned up so good lol.

Unc
              I forgot that one. Good call Unc.
              903-870-8109

Thank you:

Comment

• Just curious, but since a slick is allowed in both classes, will the class still be called tex275?

Comment

• I wasn't there but I am scared to run many cars in that class. I can't help it, that class is fast. Maybe I'm just scared of being slow, Hmmmmmm.............

Comment

• The slicks being allowed is very interesting. On a track prepped like Denton was for the 4 Evolution races I would DEFINATELY say the radials are a NO brainer. However.......that will not happen EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booger View Post
                      Gotcha, next time don't be stranger, we all family here
                      dysfunctional family!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                        Just curious, but since a slick is allowed in both classes, will the class still be called tex275?
                        A slick was always allowed on the NA cars but the organization listened to the people and allowed the slicks in both the limited class as well as the x275 class because it was said that, "I know guys that will show up if we allow the 28x10.5 slick." I guess we will see.
                        903-870-8109

Thank you:

Comment

Some people don't understand there is a difference between a class with a target ET range and an index class. Don't blame them for their stupidity.
                          OK FUCK STICK IF THERE TARGET IS A 5.0 THERE OTHERE CLASSES YOU CAN GO RUN 5.0'S. ITS ALL GOOD WE WILL RUN THIS CLASS BUT PUT YOUR BIG BOY UNDREROOS ON. HERE WE COME! LETS HAVE FUN AND ALL YOU CRYBABY'S QUIT FUCKING CRYING (AND FOR YOU JOHN DON'T GET A BIG HEAD! ALL WAYS REMEMBER THAT WHAT GO'S UP MUST COME DOWN. SO THAT BEING SAID LETS HAVE FUN)

AND YES I KNOW THAT THE 5.0 IS AN INDEX CLASS. BUT YOU NEED TO LOOK BACK AT LAST YEAR AND SEE WHAT NITROUS CARS EVEN RAN A 5.0 WITH A .052 JET. SO NOW THERE GOING TO PUT A BIGGER GAP IN THE CLASS. THERE IS NO WAY TO FIX IT. THERE IS JUST GOING TO BE A FEW CARS THAT ARE GOING TO STRIVE. THE REST OF THEM ARE GOING TO BE LEFT BEHIND. THEN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO GO TO THREE CLASSES?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHATRUSSELL View Post
                            OK FUCK STICK IF THERE TARGET IS A 5.0 THERE OTHERE CLASSES YOU CAN GO RUN 5.0'S. ITS ALL GOOD WE WILL RUN THIS CLASS BUT PUT YOUR BIG BOY UNDREROOS ON. HERE WE COME! LETS HAVE FUN AND ALL YOU CRYBABY'S QUIT FUCKING CRYING (AND FOR YOU JOHN DON'T GET A BIG HEAD! ALL WAYS REMEMBER THAT WHAT GO'S UP MUST COME DOWN. SO THAT BEING SAID LETS HAVE FUN)

AND YES I KNOW THAT THE 5.0 IS AN INDEX CLASS. BUT YOU NEED TO LOOK BACK AT LAST YEAR AND SEE WHAT NITROUS CARS EVEN RAN A 5.0 WITH A .052 JET. SO NOW THERE GOING TO PUT A BIGGER GAP IN THE CLASS. THERE IS NO WAY TO FIX IT. THERE IS JUST GOING TO BE A FEW CARS THAT ARE GOING TO STRIVE. THE REST OF THEM ARE GOING TO BE LEFT BEHIND. THEN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO GO TO THREE CLASSES?
                            Were you trying to make a point here? I kinda got lost in the ramble. I think your agreeing with me, but not 100% sure. Looking forward to racing with you and Nate next year.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PHATRUSSELL View Post
                              If I remember right most nearly every race the nitrous cars were in the 90's and 80's with the .052 cap. Some of them had smaller than .052 jets and went 80's.

Comment

Were you trying to make a point here? I kinda got lost in the ramble. I think your agreeing with me, but not 100% sure. Looking forward to racing with you and Nate next year.

I got lost also...

He Must be happy hour

Comment

Working...
                                X