No announcement yet.

Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe only a few cars ran a 52 pill last year and like "daytime" Unc said they were in the 90's and usually 80's or faster. Sheffield never ran a 52 jet and spanked everyone last year.

Personally, I would welcome cars come out and show us how bad the rules are. That means you are coming, right?
    903-870-8109

Thank you:
    2JM Diesel & Fabrication - for the chassis and tuning
    Freak Show Performance - for the great transmission
    Jimmy Patton for the pit help
    Chris Fowler for the motor work
    TRZ Motorsports - thanks Mike
    NRC Motorsports - thanks Bob
    Team Z Motorsports - thanks Dave
    Forced Inductions - thanks Jose
    Work Turbochargers - thanks Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by bigminz View Post
      I believe only a few cars ran a 52 pill last year and like "daytime" Unc said they were in the 90's and usually 80's or faster. Sheffield never ran a 52 jet and spanked everyone last year.

Personally, I would welcome cars come out and show us how bad the rules are. That means you are coming, right?
      Ok your car never went faster than 20's then I told you how to rewire your nos controller and then you ran some numbers good luck lets have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
        Were you trying to make a point here? I kinda got lost in the ramble. I think your agreeing with me, but not 100% sure. Looking forward to racing with you and Nate next year.
        My only point is that Dallas tx tx275 is going going to be the retards of 275 racing but if y'all like riding the short bus!! I will come play I will ba a tard too

Comment

• Originally posted by PHATRUSSELL View Post
          My only point is that Dallas tx tx275 is going going to be the retards of 275 racing but if y'all like riding the short bus!! I will come play I will ba a tard too
          I don't understand what you mean. The Tex275 class is exactly like John Sears' X275 program (with the exception of allowing 28x10.5's.) You can always run this class if you don't want to "ride the short bus."

The limited class is a hybrid class that mixes in similar rules for Ultra Street and X275 rules. I wouldn't call us the retards of 275 racing, rather, the remedial class of 275 racing.

We look forward to seeing you run with us.

Comment

You have to cater to whatever will give you the largest car count month after month. There were only about 4-5 cars that ran Tex275 last year that are even close to being competitive at a X275 race (not a Tex275 race). The rest of them were just there. If Tex275 ran only 1 class this coming year, and it was under current X275 rules, I don't think the class would make it through the year. The majority of the local 275 cars know they can't run at that level, and would step out. You would have 3-4 cars that are way ahead of the rest of the field and it would kill the class.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok your car never went faster than 20's then I told you how to rewire your nos controller and then you ran some numbers good luck lets have fun
              Excuse me? You didn't tell me jack. I don't even have a nitrous car. I wire cars all the time and guys in the organization can tell you that I know what I'm doing.

I don't know who you think I am but I believe you are mistaken.

Just who the hell are you and what do you know? I feel my resume explains itself. Every car we have touched has gone faster.
              903-870-8109

Thank you:

Comment

Excuse me? You didn't tell me jack. I don't even have a nitrous car. I wire cars all the time and guys in the organization can tell you that I know what I'm doing.

I don't know who you think I am but I believe you are mistaken.
                The cats out of the bag now. Why did you have a NOS controller on your turbo car? Cheatin ass. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

The cats out of the bag now. Why did you have a NOS controller on your turbo car? Cheatin ass. LOL
                  Bet you can't find the bottle!
                  903-870-8109

Thank you:

Comment

Bet you can't find the bottle!
                    Probably not. I'm just glad you never pumped our motor last year. I don't know how I would explain that 632.
                    sigpic

Comment

Probably not. I'm just glad you never pumped our motor last year. I don't know how I would explain that 632.
                      I thought it was the high port heads that made you fast? Lol
                      903-870-8109

Thank you:

Comment

I thought it was the high port heads that made you fast? Lol
                        Raised runner. We just called them high ports.
                        sigpic

Comment

Raised runner. We just called them high ports.
                          That's my Ford lingo coming out.
                          903-870-8109

Thank you:

Comment

You have to cater to whatever will give you the largest car count month after month. There were only about 4-5 cars that ran Tex275 last year that are even close to being competitive at a X275 race (not a Tex275 race). The rest of them were just there. If Tex275 ran only 1 class this coming year, and it was under current X275 rules, I don't think the class would make it through the year. The majority of the local 275 cars know they can't run at that level, and would step out. You would have 3-4 cars that are way ahead of the rest of the field and it would kill the class.
                            I understand that there cars that can't run on that level.if there is someone better or faster than you you don't want to work harder to become better or faster. I must be the odd person in this matter

Comment

I understand that there cars that can't run on that level.if there is someone better or faster than you you don't want to work harder to become better or faster. I must be the odd person in this matter
                              Which class are you running?

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                                Which class are you running?
                                I think when we pull in at the gates which has the least car count is what we will race

We are not the crying type we just want to race and have fun but would like to race by the same rules that the rest of the country is running buy that way we are prepared to race with the guys from Houston I'm tired of the H town boys coming up hear and kicking our ass but I am the only one that feels this way that I would like to defined our ground

Comment

Working...
                                X