No announcement yet.

Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So race in the turbo class, I mean Fast class, which is same rules as rest of country!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHATRUSSELL View Post
      I think when we pull in at the gates which has the least car count is what we will race

We are not the crying type we just want to race and have fun but would like to race by the same rules that the rest of the country is running buy that way we are prepared to race with the guys from Houston I'm tired of the H town boys coming up hear and kicking our ass but I am the only one that feels this way that I would like to defined our ground
      We have it.

903-870-8109

Thank you:
      2JM Diesel & Fabrication - for the chassis and tuning
      Freak Show Performance - for the great transmission
      Jimmy Patton for the pit help
      Chris Fowler for the motor work
      TRZ Motorsports - thanks Mike
      NRC Motorsports - thanks Bob
      Team Z Motorsports - thanks Dave
      Forced Inductions - thanks Jose
      Work Turbochargers - thanks Reed

Comment

• I got you and plain on racking with the slowbow class lol some just going to be a filler car in either class

Comment

I got you and plain on racking with the slowbow class lol some just going to be a filler car in either class
          Racing

Comment

I think when we pull in at the gates which has the least car count is what we will race

We are not the crying type we just want to race and have fun but would like to race by the same rules that the rest of the country is running buy that way we are prepared to race with the guys from Houston I'm tired of the H town boys coming up hear and kicking our ass but I am the only one that feels this way that I would like to defined our ground
            As I stated earlier, we have the rules that the rest of the country is racing (with the exception on slicks.)

I guess I'm just confused.

BTW, what car are you racing? What's the combo?

Comment

• Ok I know it is hard breathing that way! But the X class is going to be short on cars. I don't think it is going to make it. All the nitrous cars are the cars that do the most racing in this area. So what class are you going to race I have never seen your car at the track as far as my car it is red real nice and slow hope I don't have to race that dam hair dryer of yours

Comment

• Originally posted by Booger View Post
                So race in the turbo class, I mean Fast class, which is same rules as rest of country!!
                Turbos don't necessarily make it the "fast" class. Your proof of that.
                sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^^ o snap.

Comment

• Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
                    John so what kind of numbers do you think you can run on a 36 jet

Comment

Ok I know it is hard breathing that way! But the X class is going to be short on cars. I don't think it is going to make it. All the nitrous cars are the cars that do the most racing in this area. So what class are you going to race I have never seen your car at the track as far as my car it is red real nice and slow hope I don't have to race that dam hair dryer of yours
                      I think the x class will be short on cars also. That doesn't mean you can't race it. If you have a car fast enough to race the class why not?

As for me, I'm racing the limited class. Don't worry about me, I've been to the track plenty of times. I have never seen you a the track either, so where does that leave us???

Comment

This isn't John. As far as the .36 jet we haven't ran one that small yet. We ran .44's at the beginning of this past season.
                        sigpic

Comment

This isn't John. As far as the .36 jet we haven't ran one that small yet. We ran .44's at the beginning of this past season.
                          Is this Andy

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                            I think the x class will be short on cars also. That doesn't mean you can't race it. If you have a car fast enough to race the class why not?

As for me, I'm racing the limited class. Don't worry about me, I've been to the track plenty of times. I have never seen you a the track either, so where does that leave us???
                            Hopefully in my rear view lol

Comment

Faster than Yall is all I know. even with yalls talldeck

JS

4.98 is the Goal
                              sigpic

Comment

At least I'm out there with my car supporting the class

Comment

Working...
                                X